Your Cart Is Empty!
- Quality of private label packaging has improved in terms of design, ease of opening and quality of material used
- Leveraging quality and good value of products is crucial for private label packaging
- Overall, 38% of executives expressed intentions to supply packaging to private label FMCG manufacturers
- Even though consumers have become less brand conscious over the last three years, they will prefer branded packaging to non-branded packaging
This report examines global packaging industry executives opinions about transformation in market share of private label products and highlights key factors responsible for their growth. It also evaluates quality of private label packaging on specific parameters and scenarios and potential collaboration between packaging manufacturers and private label brands.
Significance of Private Label/Store Branded Packaging also includes:
- A quality evaluation for private label packaging: evaluates packaging has transformed over the last three years based on specific aspects and parameters
- Collaboration of packaging manufacturers with private label brands: examines prospects of packing manufactures working with private label brands
- Concern assessment and change in market share: determines market share transformation for private label brands and identifies packaging manufacturers apprehension about retailers capabilities
- Key drivers: identifies factors which are important for the growth of private label brands
- Use of product attributes: ascertains importance for private label packaging to take advantage of product characteristics
- Consumer perception: highlights consumer opinions about private label products and packaging based on various scenarios
Reasons To Buy
- Restructure production and distribution plans of private label goods by using the trends highlighted within the report
- Improve private label packaging by knowing the product attributes which can provide a competitive edge
- Enhance the quality of private label packaging by understanding the factors which have brought positive change to quality levels over the last three years
- Alter product offerings by following the key factors which are influencing consumers and get a deeper understand of their opinions regarding private label products
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Alteration in market share of private label brands and prominence of growth affecting factors
Quality improvement of private label packaging based on specific packaging aspects and viewpoint on consumer opinion
Quality evaluation and importance of using product features for private label advantage
Packaging distribution based on FMCG manufacturers classification
Expectation about packaging manufacturers association with private label brands Organizations opinion about private label products and impact from packaging perspective Appendix
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.