Your Cart Is Empty!
- Despite being difficult to convince consumers about quality claims, brands feel they have effective strategies in place to develop trust
- Persuading consumers about product safety is rated more difficult by medium-sized companies than small companies
- Over two-third of respondents indicate that increasing trust has significantly helped to boost revenues for their organizations
- Convincing consumers about product safety and health claims is very difficult for FMCG organizations
- Brand strategies are adequate to develop consumer trust in quality claims and product safety
- Organizations are using clearer labeling and adopting stringent production processes to increase product trust
Canadeans Global Executives Survey: Ways to build Trust through Packaging examines executives opinion about effectiveness of trust promoting measures and assess challenges encountered in convincing consumers about claims. Moreover, organizations can evaluate the impact of increase in trust on revenues, determine effectiveness of brand strategies in building consumer trust and, know about the measures taken by organizations to increase it.
What else does this report offer?
- Impact level of increasing trust on boosting revenue: determines the expected effect of surge in trust towards increasing revenue
- Level of difficulty faced in convincing customers: examines the challenges faced in persuading customers about the claims
- Significance of brand strategies in strengthening customer trust: evaluates effectiveness of brand strategies in building customer trust
- Effectiveness of methods used for promoting product trust: determines the usefulness of approaches adopted for boosting trust about products
- Measures adopted to drive product trust: know about steps taken to increase product trust
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can boost revenues by understanding the impact of increasing trust on revenues
- Organizations can improve marketing, communication and customer relationship by knowing about claims where it is difficult to convince consumers
- Organizations can further strengthen consumer trust by knowing about most effective ways to promote trust
- Organizations can develop effective brand strategies by knowing about areas where brands are not so efficient in promoting consumer trust
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.