Your Cart Is Empty!
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country. The value of the oil segment is the total volume of refined petroleum products, including refinery consumption and losses, multiplied by the hub price of crude oil. The value of the gas segment is the total volume of dry natural gas consumed multiplied by the price of natural gas (Henry Hub spot price). The values represent the total revenues available to exploration and production companies from sales of crude oil and natural gas. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The global oil and gas market is forecast to generate total revenues of $1,823.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 46,694 million boe in 2015.
- Over the 2004-2014 period, global primary energy consumption increased with a CAGR of 2.0%. Oil and gas are major sources of energy in most countries, being consumed directly by end-uses such as transportation and domestic heating, and also as a source of fuel for power generation. It is not surprising, therefore, that demand for oil and gas rose at a similar rate.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil and gas market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaloil and gas market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global oil and gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Global oil and gas market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Global oil and gas market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global oil and gas market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the globals oil and gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Exxon Mobil Corporation 22
National Iranian Oil Company 25
OAO Gazprom 26
Saudi Aramco 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Global oil and gas market value: $ billion, 2011-15
Table 2: Global oil and gas market volume: million boe, 2011-15
Table 3: Global oil and gas market category segmentation: $ billion, 2015
Table 4: Global oil and gas market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2015
Table 5: Global oil and gas market value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Table 6: Global oil and gas market volume forecast: million boe, 2015-20
Table 7: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key facts
Table 8: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key financials ($)
Table 9: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: National Iranian Oil Company: key facts
Table 11: OAO Gazprom: key facts
Table 12: OAO Gazprom: key financials ($)
Table 13: OAO Gazprom: key financials (RUB)
Table 14: OAO Gazprom: key financial ratios
Table 15: Saudi Aramco: key facts
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global oil and gas market value: $ billion, 2011-15
Figure 2: Global oil and gas market volume: million boe, 2011-15
Figure 3: Global oil and gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: Global oil and gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 5: Global oil and gas market value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Figure 6: Global oil and gas market volume forecast: million boe, 2015-20
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global oil and gas market, 2015
Figure 13: Exxon Mobil Corporation: revenues and profitability
Figure 14: Exxon Mobil Corporation: assets and liabilities
Figure 15: OAO Gazprom: revenues and profitability
Figure 16: OAO Gazprom: assets and liabilities
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.