Your Cart Is Empty!
- China will overtake the US and become the worlds largest online market by 2020. India is set to grow the fastest by 2020
- Apparel, accessories, luggage, and leather goods will be the largest category group sold online and is set to be the third fastest growing category by 2020.
- M-commerce is gaining popularity, with the rise in smartphone and internet penetration. By 2020, m-commerce will account for more than half of B2C e-commerce spending.
- Online retailers are adopting omni-channel strategies to provide an integrated and seamless online shopping experience to the customers
- Social commerce is growing, driven by the greater integration of social media and e-commerce platforms
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2020; and highlights the worlds fastest growing markets and category groups. Also provides key technology trends, payment preferences, delivery services and major hurdles in growth of online retailing Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries and features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, 9 countries in the Americas and 5 countries in the Middle east and Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global online retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing online markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in the online retail space in major countries across the four regions, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key global technology trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international players across the four regions.
- Analyze the growth of Amazon and Alibaba in the online retail industry, through the specific case analysis
Table of Contents
Global Online Retailing, 2015-2020
Global Online retailing - The market
Largest online markets - global analysis
Fastest growing online market - Global analysis
Global Online retailing - Trends
Amazon - Case Study
Alibaba - Case Study
Global Online Retailing- The Market
Online retail trends and innovations in Global
Europe Online Retailing- The Market
Online retail trends and innovations in Europe
Asia-Pacific Online Retailing- The Market
Online retail trends and innovations in Asia-Pacific
Rue du Commerce
El Corte Ingles
LetsTango.com and Namshi
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.