Your Cart Is Empty!
- House of Fraser is using beacon-enabled mannequins in its store
- Carrefour introduces grocery list maker
- Alibaba's Smile to pay
- Facebook to add buy-button
Global Retail Innovations- 2015 report, published by Conlumino, covers some of the key in-use and new retail innovations utilized by retailers across the world, to effectively engage consumers across a host of platforms, including mobile and social media, virtual and augmented reality, and in-store and online displays/visibility.
What else does this report offer?
- The report covers innovations under in-store technology, product development, omni-channel, payment and shipping, promotion, and customer engagement
- Insights based on innovation, their impact on consumer behavior, and retailer's overall marketing strategy
- Sectors covered: apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods, books, news and stationery, electrical and electronics, food and grocery, furniture and floor coverings, home and garden products, music, video and entertainment software, sports and leisure equipment
- Channels covered: Online, department stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists, electrical and electronics specialists, food and drinks specialists, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers
Reasons To Buy
- Explore an in-depth analysis of innovation and an insight based on its impact on stakeholders
- Keep ahead of innovations and ensure your business is not lagging behind its competitors
- Gain access to illustrations of major innovations under in-store technology, product, omni-channel, payment and shipping, promotion, and customer engagement
- Understand the value of new retail developments to your business
- Learn from innovations and define your RandD strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape
Table of Contents
Covers the new technologies being introduced by retailers in their stores
Convergence of Retail Channels
Covers the key novel approach adopted by retailers for an omni-channel strategy
Innovative Payment and Shipping
Covers key alternative payment and shipping techniques adopted by retailers across the globe
Covers the key Product Innovations, influenced by retailers
Engaging Your Customers
Covers key aspects in which retailers are including customers in their business
Covers innovative promotion methods by retailers
Bed Bath and Beyond
House Of Fraser
Marks and Spencer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.