Your Cart Is Empty!
- Global Savory Snacks market is set to grow, driven by increasing urbanization levels and growing demand from developing countries.
- Drivers for shift in consumption patterns: Increasing urbanization and emerging middle income group in the developing countries is driving the Savory Snacks industry growth.
- In East Europe region, Russia is the largest market for Savory Snacks products in value terms, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during 2015-2020.
- Global Savory Snacks market is highly fragmented with the top five brands holding less than 16% of the combined market share.
- Ethnic/Traditional Snacks -Bourbon Petit is one of the leading brands of Ethnic/Traditional Snacks in the Asia-Pacific region, with over 20% value share in Japan.
- Compared to other regions, private label brands have a strong presence in Western Europe and North America.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the global Savory Snacks market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used containers in the Savory Snacks market.
Canadeans Global report on the Savory Snacks market provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- More extensive brand coverage: The report provides more extensive brand share coverage. Brand share data is also validated by inputs from industry experts.
- The Distribution data included in the report covers 11 distribution channels including Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores and Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Tub and others
- Country Analysis: Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
- Recommendations: Recommendations for manufacturers on key Dairy and Soy Food categories - Milk, Cheese, Yoghurt, and Butter and Spreadable Fats on parameters including Formulation, Positioning, Packaging, Occasion, Consumer Targets, and Key Segments.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market with Case Examples/Success Stories
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
- Current market scenario and future outlook
- Global Savory Snacks market overview -what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Regional Savory Snacks market overview -what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Key challenges in the global Savory Snacks market
Changes in Savory Snacks Food consumption patterns
- Shift in food consumption patterns in developing and emerging markets
- Shift in consumption of Savory Snacks, Bakery and Cereals, Dairy and Soy Food, Confectionery and Ice Cream, 2010 -2020 (global and regional analysis)
Identifying high potential countries
- Analysis of 50 countries on the basis of Market Assessment, Economic Development, Socio-demographic, Governance Indicators, and Technological infrastructure
- Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
Case Examples/Success Stories
- Overview of leading brands globally
- Overview of leading brands at a regional level with market share
Key Distribution Channels
- Market share of key distribution channels -global and regional level
Preferred Packaging Formats
- Analysis on usage of key packaging material, closure, outer, and type for all Savory Snacks categories
- Recommendations for manufacturers on key Savory Snacks categories -Processed Snacks, Potato Chips, Nuts and Seeds and Ethnic/Traditional Snacks on parameters including Formulation, Positioning, Packaging, Occasion, Consumer Targets, and Key Segments
H.W. Lay and Co
Want Want Holdings Limited
Greendot Health Foods Ltd
All Good Snacks company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.