Your Cart Is Empty!
- The toys and games market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of activity toys (including art and craft, building sets, learning and exploration, and sewing and hobby), dolls, games and puzzles (including jigsaw puzzles and card games), infant/pre-school (including intellectual growth education toys and other infant toys), plush (includes soft toys), outdoor and sports toys (includes outdoor games and sports such as cars and bicycles etc.) and other toys (including toys made of plastics, rubber, textile, die-cast miniature model toys and metal toys. This also includes action figures, youth electronics and boy character toys, which includes small racing cars etc.). It doesnt include games consoles and video games. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The global toys and games market is expected to generate total revenues of $89.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2010 and 2014.
- The activity toys segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $14.3bn, equivalent to 16% of the markets overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $110.2bn by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys and games market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltoys and games market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global toys and games market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Global toys and games market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Global toys and games market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global toys and games market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 7
Market value 7
Market Segmentation 8
Category segmentation 8
Geography segmentation 9
Market Outlook 10
Market value forecast 10
Five Forces Analysis 11
Buyer power 12
Supplier power 13
New entrants 14
Threat of substitutes 15
Degree of rivalry 16
Leading Companies 17
Amazon.com, Inc. 17
Ludendo SA 20
Toys "R" Us, Inc. 21
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. 24
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global toys and games market value: $ million, 2010-14(e) 7
Table 2: Global toys and games market category segmentation: $ million, 2014(e) 8
Table 3: Global toys and games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014(e) 9
Table 4: Global toys and games market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 10
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts 17
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($) 18
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios 18
Table 8: Ludendo SA: key facts 20
Table 9: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key facts 21
Table 10: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financials ($) 22
Table 11: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financial ratios 22
Table 12: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: key facts 24
Table 13: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: key financials ($) 25
Table 14: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: key financial ratios 26
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global toys and games market value: $ million, 2010-14(e) 7
Figure 2: Global toys and games market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 8
Figure 3: Global toys and games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 9
Figure 4: Global toys and games market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 10
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global toys and games market, 2014 11
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global toys and games market, 2014 12
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global toys and games market, 2014 13
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global toys and games market, 2014 14
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global toys and games market, 2014 15
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global toys and games market, 2014 16
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues and profitability 19
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets and liabilities 19
Figure 13: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: revenues and profitability 22
Figure 14: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: assets and liabilities 23
Figure 15: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: revenues and profitability 26
Figure 16: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: assets and liabilities 27
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.