Your Cart Is Empty!
- The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets. The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial and public services, and residential consumption. The market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. The gas utilities market is calculated as the total value of natural gas used by industrial, (including energy generators purchasing gas from utilities), commercial, residential, and other end-users (including transport and agriculture users). The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to end-users. The industry has been valued according to average annual end-user prices. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The global utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $4,098.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2010 and 2014.
- The Electricity segment is expected to be the industrys most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $2,521.4bn, equivalent to 61.5% of the industrys overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.1% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $5,514.5bn by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the utilities market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalutilities market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Global utilities market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Global utilities market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global utilities market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Electricite de France (EDF) 19
E.ON SE 23
OAO Gazprom 28
Suez Environnement Company 32
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global utilities industry value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Table 2: Global utilities industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 9
Table 3: Global utilities industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 10
Table 4: Global utilities industry value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Table 5: Electricite de France (EDF): key facts 19
Table 6: Electricite de France (EDF): key financials ($) 21
Table 7: Electricite de France (EDF): key financials (Euro) 21
Table 8: Electricite de France (EDF): key financial ratios 21
Table 9: E.ON SE: key facts 23
Table 10: E.ON SE: key financials ($) 25
Table 11: E.ON SE: key financials (Euro) 25
Table 12: E.ON SE: key financial ratios 26
Table 13: OAO Gazprom: key facts 28
Table 14: OAO Gazprom: key financials ($) 29
Table 15: OAO Gazprom: key financials (RUB) 30
Table 16: OAO Gazprom: key financial ratios 30
Table 17: Suez Environnement Company: key facts 32
Table 18: Suez Environnement Company: key financials ($) 32
Table 19: Suez Environnement Company: key financials (Euro) 33
Table 20: Suez Environnement Company: key financial ratios 33
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global utilities industry value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Figure 2: Global utilities industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 9
Figure 3: Global utilities industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 10
Figure 4: Global utilities industry value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global utilities industry, 2014 12
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global utilities industry, 2014 13
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global utilities industry, 2014 14
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global utilities industry, 2014 15
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global utilities industry, 2014 17
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global utilities industry, 2014 18
Figure 11: Electricite de France (EDF): revenues and profitability 22
Figure 12: Electricite de France (EDF): assets and liabilities 22
Figure 13: E.ON SE: revenues and profitability 26
Figure 14: E.ON SE: assets and liabilities 27
Figure 15: OAO Gazprom: revenues and profitability 30
Figure 16: OAO Gazprom: assets and liabilities 31
Figure 17: Suez Environnement Company: revenues and profitability 33
Figure 18: Suez Environnement Company: assets and liabilities 34
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.