Your Cart Is Empty!
The idea barely existed five years ago, but it certainly does now. Digital healthcare technology has arrived-and its getting plenty of attention. In a year when US venture capital funding hit its highest point since 2001, with $47.3 billion, healthcare funding in 2014 dominated the technology space.
In Googles Ambitions in Health, FirstWord maps the journey of one of the leading technology companies and provides context and insights about other companies also investing in the rapidly evolving field of healthcare technology.
Based on expert interviews, market analysis and up-to-date news and views from the field, the report tracks current moves and strategies of leading healthcare tech giants. Focused on Google, and including insights on Apple, Microsoft and others, this report analyses key partnerships and offers insight into pharmas future in one of the most dynamic and fast-evolving industries.
As digital healthcare technology finds new and innovative ways to put healthcare into the hands of consumers, key questions remain: what might pharma lose by not getting involved in health technology, and where does pharma go from here?
- Insight into the strategies behind Googles foray into digital healthcare
- First hand analysis of how Google is carving out a dominant position in health data and analytics
- Timely expert views on pharmas role as an enabler of health data and systems integration and data sharing
- Breakdown of Googles key health ventures, including the Calico/AbbVie partnership
- Access expert knowledge of how pharma can co-create the future of digital healthcare
Answers to Pressing Questions
- What does 2015 hold when it comes to co-creating healthcare through new partnerships and unconventional alliances?
- With consumers gaining access to sophisticated diagnostics such as genomics sequencing and wearable devices, what is the future of DIY health?
- As tech companies increasingly invest in healthcare, where will opportunities arise for pharma? And more importantly, whats at risk if pharma doesnt embrace this digital revolution?
- Where else is Google focusing its energy in healthcare?
- If Google plans to innovate without a concern for profit, how will this impact pharma?
- In-depth expert interviews and research covering the consumerisation of healthcare
- Four key strategies for building smart digital healthcare partnerships
- Analysis of Googles key digital healthcare ventures and where theyre headed, plus insights into Apples ambitions in the space
- Assessments of Googles European and US investments and ventures
- Expert insight into DIY Health and its future
- Chief Medical Officer, mobile health solutions company
- Trauma Surgeon/Google Glass Explorer, Medical Center, US
- CEO at a drug development company, US
- Director at center for innovation at an EU university
- Director at an leading pharmaceutical company
- Head of Epidemiology at a biotech company in France
- Digital Marketing Manager at a global pharmaceutical company
- Executive Vice President at a pharmaceutical marketing agency
- Development manager at a pharmaceutical marketing agency
- Director of Product Marketing at a clinical research company
- Chief of Staff at a clinical research company
- Senior Director of Product at a clinical research company
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.