Your Cart Is Empty!
- Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL2,111 billion by 2019
- The health and beauty segment accounts for 6.5% of the overall retail sales in 2014
- The health and beauty retailing sector in Brazil has huge potential and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.88% over the next five years.
- Online spending on health and beauty products are expected to increase from 7.3% in 2014 to 12.9% in 2019.
- The Brazilian health and beauty market is expected to overtake Japan over the coming years, to become the third largest market for health and beauty in the world, after the US and China.
- Consumer preference for products with augmented benefits and performances has compelled retailers to invest in new product developments
"Health and Beauty Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Brazil and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Brazil health and beauty market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Health and Beauty
6.2.1 Healthand Beauty by Channel
6.2.2 Health and Beauty by Category
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Health and Beauty
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 2: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 3: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 4: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 5: Brazil Health and Beauty Segmentation (% value), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Table 6: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales (BRL mn), by Category, 2009-2014
Table 7: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (BRL mn), by Category 2014-2019
Table 8: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ bn), by Category, 2009-2014
Table 9: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ bn), by Category 2014-2019
Table 10: Key Health and Beauty Retailers in Brazil
Table 11: Brazil Exchange Rate BRL-US$ (Annual Average), 2009-2014
Table 12: Brazil Exchange Rate BRL -US$ (Annual Average), 2014-2019 Forecasts
Table 13: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 14: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2008-2014
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (BRL billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (BRL billion, %), 2014-2019
Figure 5: Gross Domestic Savings Rate (% of GDP), 2004-2014
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2004 and 2014E
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2004-2014
Figure 8: Inflation Rate (%), 2004-2014
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure in Brazil (BRL billion), 2004 and 2014
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2014
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2004-2014
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2004, 2014, and 2019
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2004-2019
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (BRL), 2006 and 2014
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (BRL) and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2006 and 2014
Figure 18: Key Components of Doing Business in Brazil
Figure 19: High net worth consumers of Brazil drive up the luxury market in 2014
Figure 20: Increase in mobile internet penetration will drive up retail sales through mobiles
Figure 21: Brazilian Black Friday 2014 spending
Figure 22: Working Brazilian women will drive up retail sales across categories
Figure 23: FIFA World Cup 2014 and 2016 Olympics set to drive Duty Free sales in Brazil
Figure 24: Major Cities with High Spend on Retail
Figure 25: Online payments in Brazil
Figure 26: Share of Health and Beauty in Total Retail Sales, 2014 and 2019
Figure 27: Retail Sales Value and Growth (BRL billion, %) of Health and beauty, 2014-2019
Figure 28: Spend per Head on Health and beauty, 2014 and 2019
Figure 29: Online Spend and Growth (BRL billion, %)in Health and beauty, 2014-2019
Figure 30: Online Share of total Health and beauty Spend, 2014 and 2019
Figure 31: Spending per Channel in Health and beauty (%) 2014 and 2019
Figure 32: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 33: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Market Dynamics, by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 34: Brazil Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (BRL mn), by Category Group, 2009-2019
Figure 35: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Carrefour ComErcio e IndUstria Ltda
Agua de Cheiro
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.