Your Cart Is Empty!
- Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 4.5% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2015
- The health and beauty segment accounted for 4.62% of the overall retail sales in 2015
- Bulk sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
"Health and Beauty Retailing in Denmark - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 An economy on growth path offers new opportunities to retailers
3.1.1 Retail sales recorded modest growth post-recession
3.1.2 High household debts is one of the reasons for declining savings rate
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the major sector for employment
3.1.4 Low inflation levels - a positive sign to retailers
3.1.5 Rise in consumption expenditure- a positive sign to reckon with
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization offers growth opportunities for retailers
3.2 Constant low growth rates in population poses challenges for retailers
4 Danish Shoppers
4.1 Denmark is all set to become the first cash-free nation
4.2 Denmark is the world's leading nation in organic consumption
4.3 Denmark has witnessed a surge in Chinese tourists
4.4 E-commerce and M-commerce continue to drive retail sales
5 Doing Business in Denmark
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.3 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Business reforms in Denmark in the past
5.3 Denmark eases rules for foreign investors
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Health and Beauty
6.2 Health and Beauty Category Overview
6.2.1 Healthand Beauty by Channel
6.2.2 Health and Beauty by Category
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Health and Beauty
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales (DKK mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (DKK mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Denmark Health and Beauty Segmentation (% value), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales (DKK mn), by Category, 2010-2015
Table 7: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (DKK mn), by Category 2015-2020
Table 8: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Category, 2010-2015
Table 9: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Category 2015-2020
Table 10: Key Health and Beauty Retailers in Denmark
Table 11: Denmark Exchange Rate DKK-USD (Annual Average), 2010-2015
Table 12: Denmark Exchange Rate DKK-USD (Annual Average), 2016-2020 Forecasts
Table 13: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 14: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (DKK billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (DKK billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Household Savings Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Denmark (DKK billion), 2005 and 2015E
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2005, 2015 and 2020
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (DKK), 2007 and 2015
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (DKK) and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2007 and 2015
Figure 18: Danske banks mobile-pay app
Figure 19: Organic sales by channel and value shares as of 2014
Figure 20: Chinese tourists visiting Denmark
Figure 21: Access of internet through desktops, mobiles and tablets
Figure 22: Key Components of Doing Business in Denmark
Figure 23: Share of Health and Beauty in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 24: Retail Sales Value and Growth (DKK billion, %) of Health and Beauty 2015-2020
Figure 25: Spend per Head on Health and Beauty 2015 and 2020
Figure 26: Online Spend in Health and Beauty 2015-2020
Figure 27: Online Share of total Health and Beauty Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 28: Spending per Channel in Health and Beauty (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 29: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (DKK mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 30: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Market Dynamics, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 31: Denmark Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (DKK mn), by Category Group, 2010-2020
Figure 32: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
The Body Shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.