Your Cart Is Empty!
- Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 11.5% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2015
- The health and beauty segment accounted for 3.49% of the overall retail sales in 2015
- Specialist retailers continue to be the preferred channel for the purchase of health and beauty products in the country.
- Bulk sales of health and beauty products are carried through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
"Health and Beauty Retailing in Ireland - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Ireland and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 An economy on the growth path offers new opportunities to retailers
3.1.1 Retail sales grew akin to the economy
3.1.2 Increasing savings rate might hamper retail sales
3.1.3 Service remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Improving labor market set to drive retail spending
3.1.5 Deflation remains a real threat to market growth
3.1.6 Household consumption expenditure is a result of improvement in Irish spending
3.2 Despite high birth rates, Irelands population is shrinking
4 Ireland Shoppers
4.1 Irish and the advanced online buying behavior
4.2 Its the festival time and celebration of retail sales in Ireland
4.3 Tourism and opportunities in Irelands retail sector
5 Doing Business in Ireland
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Key taxation policies
5.3 Tax incentives favoring the retail sector
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Health and Beauty
6.2 Health and Beauty Category Overview
6.2.1 Healthand Beauty by Channel
6.2.2 Health and Beauty by Category
7 Major Retailers
7.1 Health and Beauty
8.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2020
8.2 Summary Methodology
8.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
8.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
8.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
8.3 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Ireland Health and Beauty Segmentation (% value), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Category, 2010-2015
Table 7: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Category 2015-2020
Table 8: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Category, 2010-2015
Table 9: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Category 2015-2020
Table 10: Key Health and Beauty Retailers in Ireland
Table 11: Ireland Exchange Rate EUR-USD (Annual Average), 2010-2015
Table 12: Ireland Exchange Rate EUR-USD (Annual Average), 2016-2020 Forecasts
Table 13: Verdict Retail Channel Definitions
Table 14: Verdict Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Values (Current US$) billion, 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (Constant US$), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Gross domestic savings (% of GDP), 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation GDP deflator (annual %) 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Ireland (EUR billion), 2005 and 2015
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ Billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (%), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 13: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 14: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Per Capita Spend on Retail (EUR), 2005 and 2015
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend (EUR) on Retail by Age Group (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 17: Rural and Urban Populations (% of total population) 2005, 2015 and 2020E
Figure 18: Doing Business in Ireland
Figure 19: Share of Health and Beauty in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 20: Retail Sales Value and Growth (EUR billion, %) of Health and Beauty 2015-2020
Figure 21: Spend-per-Head on Health and Beauty 2015 and 2020
Figure 22: Online Spend in Health and Beauty 2015-2020
Figure 23: Online Share of total Health and Beauty Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 24: Spending per Channel in Health and Beauty (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 25: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 26: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Market Dynamics, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 27: Ireland Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Category Group, 2010-2020
Figure 28: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Make Up Shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.