Your Cart Is Empty!
- The health and beauty segment accounts for 3.18% of the overall retail sales in 2014
- Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 1.3% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2014
- Bulk of the sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
- An increasing number of retail outlets with a wide range of product offerings are set to drive the sales in the segment.
"Health and Beauty Retailing in Spain - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Spain and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Spain retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 An economy on growth path, with declining population poses new challenges to retailers
3.1.1 Consumers continue to remain value conscious despite a growth in economy
3.1.2 Savings decline will not translate into spend on retail
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Negative inflation levels are threat to Spanish economy
3.1.5 High levels of unemployment impacts the household consumption
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization is an ideal scenario for retailers
3.2 Spain's population growth is shrinking due to volatile economy
4 Spain Shoppers
4.1 Consumers look for discounts and low prices as unemployment rises and disposable income falls
4.2 Online shopping entices value conscious Spaniards
4.3 Increasing number of foreign tourist to aid retail growth
4.4 Shopping through mobile devices gain popularity in Spain
5 Doing Business in Spain
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.3 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Business reforms in Spain
5.3 Taxation in Spain
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Health and Beauty
6.2 Health and Beauty Category Overview
6.2.1 Healthand Beauty by Channel
6.2.2 Health and Beauty by Category
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Health and Beauty
7.1.1 This report provides 2014 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2015 - 2019
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 2: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 3: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 4: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 5: Spain Health and Beauty Segmentation (% value), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Table 6: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Category, 2009-2014
Table 7: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Category 2014-2019
Table 8: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Category, 2009-2014
Table 9: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Category 2014-2019
Table 10: Key Health and Beauty Retailers in Spain
Table 11: Spain Exchange Rate EUR-USD (Annual Average), 2009-2014
Table 12: Spain Exchange Rate EUR-USD (Annual Average), 2015-2019 Forecasts
Table 13: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 14: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2009-2014
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2009-2014
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2014-2019
Figure 5: Household Savings Rate (% of disposable household income), 2004-2014
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2004 and 2014
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate(%), 2005-2014
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2004-2014
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Spain (US$ billion), 2004 and 2014
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2014
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2004-2014
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2004, 2014 and 2019
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2004-2019
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2014 and 2019E
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (EUR), 2006 and 2014
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (EUR)and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2006 and 2019
Figure 18: Budget conscious consumers increasingly buy private label products
Figure 19: Online sales for clothing and footwear market propagates
Figure 20: Tourist arrivals to Spain, (in millions), Jan and Feb 2015
Figure 21: Rising m-commerce opportunity with increasing penetration of smart handheld devices
Figure 22: Key Components of Doing Business in Spain
Figure 23: Share of Health and Beauty in overall Retail 2014 and 2019
Figure 24: Retail Sales Value and Growth (EUR billion, %) of Health and Beauty 2014-2019
Figure 25: Spend per Head on Health and Beauty 2014 and 2019
Figure 26: Online Spend in Health and Beauty 2014-2019
Figure 27: Online Share of total Health and Beauty Spend 2014 and 2019
Figure 28: Spending per Channel in Health and Beauty (%) 2014 and 2019
Figure 29: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 30: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Market Dynamics, by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 31: Spain Health and Beauty Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Category Group, 2009-2019
Figure 32: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.