Your Cart Is Empty!
Even with ongoing uncertainty over the housing market and Brexit, shoppers are able to find value in heavy DIY expenditure.
- Decline in major projects Consumers have restricted appetites for certain major projects such as new driveways, replacing windows, decking garden areas and making alterations to the internal layout of a house. These projects are particularly impacted because they do not necessarily add much value and this has hit demand for products such as windows and building materials.
- Focus on design Over the last five to eight years, consumers have become more savvy and there has been an increased focus on value for money. In Heavyside DIY this has boosted demand for cheap products that are still able to dramatically improve the function and appearance of a house, such as underfloor heating and vertical radiators.
- Environmentally friendly, efficient products Awareness of value for money, as well as a gradual trend towards environmentally friendly products, has also boosted more environmentally friendly, efficient products, such as insulation and cladding, both of which can reduce heating bills.
- More use of tradesmen A greater understanding of the benefits of DIY, developed over the last five years, has also brought greater appreciation of what skilled tradesmen can do. The proportion of consumers hiring tradesmen in the past 24 months has increased
"The Home Retail Series - Heavyside DIY July 2016", a Home Retail series report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the Heavyside DIY market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Heavyside DIY market, analyzing key trends in the market based consumer data from Verdict Retail.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for Heavyside DIY in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
- Evaluation of major retailers and forecast; analysis of the major Heavyside DIY retailers in the UK market and an evaluation of their outlook and future prospects.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the Heavyside DIY market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Series report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Heavyside DIY market based on findings from Verdicts annual bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Heavyside DIY market.
Table of Contents
eBay and Asda
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.