Your Cart Is Empty!
- Draws on our proprietary 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey to present consistent data across more than 20 markets.
- Analyze HNW asset allocation strategies in 20 key HNW markets, including Australia, the UK, and the US.
- Understand the drivers that determine HNW investment preferences.
- Interpret macroeconomic, demographic, and attitudinal trends, such as risk preferences that are shaping HNW investment behavior.
- Accompanied by an online interactive dashboard to enable users to select and view the data of their choosing.
Reasons To Buy
- What are HNW individuals preferred investment choices now and going into 2016, and how does this vary by country?
- What is driving HNW asset allocation strategies in more than 20 key markets, including Australia, the UK, and the US?
- What are the key drivers prompting HNW investors to review their investment strategies going forward?
The most striking trend in 2014 was a global retreat from bonds, which have been negatively affected by the US Federal Reserves taper tantrum and the mainstreaming of alternative investments. These constitute an increasingly large share of the typical HNW portfolio, as investors are seeking diversification away from traditional investments.
HNW investors in the US and Europe are significantly exposed to equity risk, while property investments feature strongly in the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Investors in these regions also allocate an above-average proportion of their wealth to cash and near-cash products, in order to balance out the illiquid nature of property.
Interest rate movements will have a significant effect on bond holdings, which will continue to decrease in Europe. The picture looks more varied in developing markets, which will be affected by declining growth in China on the one hand, and the strong appreciation of the US dollar on the other.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.