Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Europe home and garden market is forecast to reach US$380.4 billion by 2019, driven by value growth in German and the UK market
- Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 11.7%, while Specialist retailers remain the key channel for Home and Garden products sales but will record minor growth of 1.5%
- Germany will remain as the largest home and garden home and garden in Europe, growing at a CAGR of 3.9%
- Romania is expected to be the fastest growing market for home and garden products in the region, followed by Poland and Ukraine
The "Home and Garden Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the home and garden category across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Category group and product sub category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
- Retail sales of product sub categories covered: gardening and outdoor living, home improvement and homewares Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, online, cash and carries and warehouse clubs and electrical and electronics specialists
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the 24 largest home and garden markets in Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in home and garden retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key home and garden retailers in the region
Table of Contents
Global* home and garden market to surpass US$1.6 trillion by 2019
The US will remain as the world's largest home and garden market
Home improvement sub-category sales contribute major share in global home and garden sales.
Retailers are adopting various strategies to benefit from online and omni-channel presence
Snippets of retail trends in Europe
Germany will continue to dominate the European market
Home and garden's share in the country's total retail sales is highest in Germany
Home improvement products has the highest share of sales in the European home and garden market
Online retailing is the fastest-growing channel, while home improvement and gardening supplies retailers is the largest retailer in the Europe
Europe: Home and Garden Products Retail Market
Europe Home and Garden markets by value 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Europe Home and Garden share of total retail sales, 2009 (%) and 2019 (%)
Europe Home and Garden markets by growth, 2014-2019 (CAGR %)
Home and Garden total retail sales breakdown, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%)
Top five markets by each product category
Sub-category level sales for individual markets
Top three largest and fastest growing channels in fastest growing markets
Share and growth of channels and top five countries in each channel
Major Home and garden retail trends and major retailers operating in Europe region
Retail innovations in the region\
List of Figures
Europe home and garden markets by value, 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Share of each country in the European home and garden market, 2014 (%)
Share of each country in the European home and garden market, 2019 (%)
Home and garden share in the market's total retail sales, 2014 (%)
Home and garden share in the market's total retail sales, 2019 (%)
Home and garden total retail spend breakup in region by share, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%)
Home and garden total retail sales breakdown, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets by home improvement, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets by homewares sales, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets by gardening and outdoor living, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Sub-category level sales across Europe
Europe home and garden markets by growth 2014-2019 (CAGR %)
Top three largest and fastest growing channels
Europe channel share in 2014 and growth rate, 2014-2019 (CAGR, %)
Top five markets for home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for home furniture and homewares retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for department stores, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for online, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for cash and carries and warehouse clubs, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for other specialist retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for electrical and electronics specialists, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for other general and non-specialist direct retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for duty free retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Top five markets for music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, 2014-2019 (US$ mn)
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.