Your Cart Is Empty!
- Between 2016 and 2021, living room furniture is forecast to underperform the wider market. While upholstery will remain comparatively buoyant, living room storage will dampen this performance, as the contracting physical entertainment market lowers demand.
- Upholstery specialist DFS (18.4%) is the runaway leader for living room furniture, with the combined share of the next three retailers being only 0.1 percentage points higher.
- Penetration for living room furniture was deepest among younger shoppers as these age groups furnish their first homes after buying or renting.
- Increasingly, the upholstery purchasing journey is becoming a multichannel one, as customers want to buy in a way and at a time which suits them. Therefore, it is pivotal for retailers to create a seamless experience between online and stores to facilitate this.
- The uncertainty caused by the EU referendum result will have a detrimental effect on the living room furniture sector. In the short term, consumer confidence will be impacted, which will discourage shoppers from making big ticket purchases such as upholstery, as customers gauge their financial position.
The Home Retail Series Living Room Furniture report offers a comprehensive insight into the living room furniture market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Issues and Strategies
- The Market
- The Retailers
- The Consumer
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy within living room furniture
- Understand which channels are set to become a greater threat over the next five years
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
- Learn how online will impact upon the living room furniture and retailers can best incorporate the two channels together
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for living room furniture, how customers conduct pre-purchase research, and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
Oak Furniture Land
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.