Your Cart Is Empty!
- 2015 saw a rise in microbreweries and craft beer.
- Average Hong Kong customer is bored of mainstream brands and is up for trying new flavors and variations.
- Although there are multiple small breweries popping up but they are geographically limited when it comes to large scale productions.
- Alcoholic drinks saw a market growth of 3% in 2015.
- In alcoholic beverage industry only spirits recorded a very minor contraction. Rest of the market witnessed growth.
- Price promos drive growth, Jensen benefits from distributor change.
Canadeans Hong Kong Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Hong Kong beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Hong Kong beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Hong Kong beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Hong Kong beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Contents
2 Market Context
2.1 .Market Parameters Tables
2.2 .Legislation and Taxation Tables
3 Market Background Briefing
4 Market Update
4.1 .New Products and Photo Shots
4.2 .Beer Pricing Tables
4.3 .Beer Data Tables
5 Brewer Profiles
6.2 .Methodology, Wisdom Attributes and Product Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Data Revisions Summary
Table 2: Hong Kong Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 3: Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 4: Hong Kong Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 5: Taxation Base
Table 6: Historical Excise Rates of Beer
Table 7: Legal Controls on Beer
Table 8: Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2015
Table 9: Beer Key Facts
Table 10: Top 10 Beer Brands - Volume, 2013-2015
Table 11: Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Beer Brands - Volume, 2013-2015
Table 12: Licensed Brand Owners and Licensees
Table 13: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 14: Trade Margin Build-Up Model
Table 15: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 16: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 17: Average Beverage Consumption - Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 18: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F
Table 19: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption - Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 20: Consumption of FABs and Cider (000 HL), 2005-2016F
Table 21: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Imports), 2012-2016F
Table 22: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Exports), 2012-2016F
Table 23: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 24: Beer Consumption by Local Definition, 2012-2016F
Table 25: Beer Consumption by Standard Price Segmentation, 2012-2016F
Table 26: Beer Consumption by Alcoholic Strength, 2012-2016F
Table 27: Beer Consumption by Type, 2012-2016F
Table 28: Beer Consumption by Geographic Scope, 2012-2016F
Table 29: Beer All Trademarks, 2011-2015
Table 30: Beer Brands by Local Definition, 2011-2015
Table 31: Beer Brands by Standard Price Segment, 2011-2015
Table 32: Beer Brands by Alcoholic Strength, 2011-2015
Table 33: Beer Brands by Type, 2011-2015
Table 34: Imported Brands by Origin, 2011-2015
Table 35: Beer Licensed Brands, 2011-2015
Table 36: Beer Trademark Owners, 2011-2015
Table 37: Beer Local Operators, 2011-2015
Table 38: Beer leading Brewers/Importers, 2011-2015
Table 39: Beer Consumption by Pack Mix: Refill ability/Pack/Size, 2012-2016F
Table 40: Beer Distribution: On vs. Off Premise, 2012-2016F
Table 41: HK SAR Brewery Brand Volumes 2011-2015
Table 42: San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Brand Volumes 2011-2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Beer Leading Brewers/Importers, 2015
Figure 2: Beer Consumption by Pack Material/Type, 2015
Figure 3: Beer Distribution by Channel, 2015
Figure 4: Beer Consumption by Price Segment, 2015
Carlsberg Hong Kong Ltd
Hong Kong Beer Company Ltd
Tsingtao Beer (H.K.) Trading Co Ltd
Telford International Company Ltd
Heineken Hong Kong Limited
Yanjing Beer (HK) Limited
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.