Your Cart Is Empty!
- Saudi Arabia is the one of largest food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to its population size and relatively high income.
- Fast industrialization, urbanization and Westernization in the region are changing the food landscape. The average consumer lifestyle is rapidly evolving, which is leading to increased demand for convenient food options which facilitate hectic schedules balancing work and home commitments.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization and immigration, this is leading to ever more demanding palates of experiential consumers.
Canadeans Hot new food trends in Africa and the Middle East report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Saudi Arabia, the UAE and South Africa. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 3,000 African and Middle Eastern consumers.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadeans unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and South Africa granting an exclusive insight into the African and Middle Eastern food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Table of Contents
Introduction and Summary Methodology
Overview of new food trends in Africa and the Middle East
The importance of understanding certain trends impact on the food market
New food trends in Africa and the Middle East
Convenience is king as consumers suffer from time-scarcity
Clear labels are the new Green labels
Consumers want food with an ethical ethos
Escapism and relaxation through food is a high priority
The next 5-10 years of food trends predictions
High population growth and an even higher young population will transform the needs and demand of Africa and the Middle East
Continued economic growth will increase the middle classes in the region creating opportunities for premium products
Dietary restrictions will become more common as consumers adopt more Western lifestyles
Detailed methodology and Appendix
Consumer data methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.