Your Cart Is Empty!
- China is the one of largest food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to its population size and growing income.
- Healthy, natural and local foods are changing the food landscape in the region after recent food scares have shaken consumer confidence. Brands and manufacturers must look to build the trust between product and consumer to secure loyal consumers.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization, migration and food experimentation.
Canadeans Hot new food trends in Asia-Pacific report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Australia, China, Honk Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 12,000 consumers from Asia-Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadeans unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from 12 Asia-Pacific nations granting an exclusive insight into Asia-Pacifics lucrative food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Table of Contents
Introduction and Summary Methodology
Overview of new food trends in Asia-Pacific
The importance of understanding certain trends impact on the food market
New food trends in Asia-Pacific
Consumers demand healthier and natural food
Comfort food is reconnecting consumers with their childhood
Local and regional products are often favored over foreign brands
Premiumization is driving indulgent food consumption
The next 5-10 years of food trends predictions
Product diversification and more consumer choice will become key for brands to maintain market share
New and tougher food safety laws will impact consumer and brand behavior across Asia-Pacific
Population growth will slow down as consumers will put off having children till later in life and will not have as many as their grandparents had
Detailed methodology and Appendix
Consumer data methodology
Amul: A Taste of India
Tee Yih Jia Food
Good Day Chunkies
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.