Your Cart Is Empty!
- Germany, France, Russia and the UK are among the largest food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to population size, high income and high consumption rates.
- Growing recognition of meat alternatives for non-vegetarians and vegans, snacking and increasing popularity of exotic and health foods are changing the food landscape in the region.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization, immigration and dietary restrictions.
Canadeans Hot new food trends in Europe report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the UK. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 24,000 European consumers.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadeans unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from 23 European countries granting an exclusive insight into the European food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Table of Contents
Introduction and Summary Methodology
Overview of new food trends in Europe
The importance of understanding certain trends impact on the food market
New food trends in Europe
Clear labels are the new Green labels
Meat is out while protein rich alternatives are in
Exotic healthy foreign foods are appealing more to Europeans
Snacking is only set to grow
The next 5-10 years of food trends predictions
Super grains popularity will decrease over time but it will develop a small and dedicated following in the coming years
Food will become entertainment as consumers use it to show off their own skills, knowledge and sophistication
The Greying of Europe means consumers will begin to demand more healthy and functional products related to their age and well being
Detailed methodology and Appendix
Consumer data methodology
Bug Grub Ltd
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.