Your Cart Is Empty!
- Online plays a major part in the household storage market, as its utility makes it easier to purchase online without seeing the products first. In addition, with retailers improving their online platforms and delivery options, it is becoming easier for shoppers to purchase goods and have the confidence that they will be home when they arrive - this is particularly important for shoppers purchasing large storage options.
- BandM has been the main winner within household storage since 2011, to become the fourth largest retailer in the sub-sector. This uplift has been driven by its strong price focus and rapid expansion. Future openings may also include town centre stores, a strong move that will capitalise on passing trade. However, BandM must focus on improving like-for-likes.
- The main motivation for buying household storage products is replacement, as the heavy usage of certain products leads to them wearing out or breaking sooner. However, design is becoming more important, with most homeowners wanting items to co-ordinate with existing fixtures and a greater proportion of shoppers buying into a new look.
Household storage 2016 is part of Verdict Retails Home Retail Series of report, which provides expert insight into the household storage market, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analysing key trends in the market based consumer data from Verdict Retails survey.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key issues and strategies for success within the household storage market in the UK
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for the household storage market in the UK.
- Retailer profiles; a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks.
- Consumer data: a detailed looks at what, how and where people are buying household storage products.
Reasons To Buy
- This HRS Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the household storage market based on insights from Verdicts annual bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand the opportunities within the household storage market.
Table of Contents
Marks and Spencer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.