Your Cart Is Empty!
- Senior consumers are often considered as being overly concentrated on health, however, it is a far less important motivator than price, superior taste and convenience.
- Consumption motivators among those aged 55 and over are similar to other adult groups. Disruptive NPD based solely on age will fail to connect with an older audience.
- The older generation does not see their age as a burden and dont want to be seen as fragile. They want inclusive products, as opposed to specifically targeting their age
- When the older generation does have age-aligned health problems, they seek products that are aimed at the condition rather than age bracket.
- The demand for food products providing "insperiences", experiences at home, will grow, as it not only saves the effort of going out, but also offers better value for money, which is important for this group.
- Culture and traditions define consumption patterns, especially for the older generation; rather than trying to change them, manufacturers and retailers should launch products that fit into consumers current lifestyles
How to differentiate Marketing between Ageing Consumers and Other Audiences in Food markets helps you to understand the motivations of the older generations and how to target them. This will help food manufacturers and retailers to launch products that are successful among this crucial target audience. This includes a wider understanding of the role factors, such as convenience, indulgence and health, play and how packaging design and positioning can play a role in meeting these needs. It also shows how culture and traditions influence consumers preferences and priorities.
In particular, this report:
- Identifies the key consumption motivators of those aged 55 and over and how they influence this groups consumption
- Debunks the myths associated with an aging population
- Explains how to communicate the health-related properties of a product without being intrusive
- Shows how to add value to products by providing older consumers with important for them benefits, such as convenience and superior taste
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides actionable insight into new opportunities emerging in Food markets due to the growing proportion of the older generation and identifies motivators that actually drive consumption behavior among those aged 55 and over
- This report shows how to align products with the key need states of older consumers, and how to avoid disruptive NPD that targets the wrong needs and fails to connect with their audience
- This report features product examples that will help to future proof NPD and marketing strategy to cater to an age group that will account for 25% of the global population by 2025
- Cross-category analysis highlights proven product strategies you can adapt to your category before your competitors
Table of Contents
Targeting consumers aged 55 and over will be crucial to food brands profitability
Debunking the myth associated with an aging population
Disruptive NPD and age specific products are becoming increasingly unnecessary as differences between age groups become increasingly blurred and age stereotypes outdated
The aging population of developed economies seeks convenient and indulgent options at justified prices
Indulgence is important for senior consumers
A new found sense of freedom means seniors want to free up time spent on chores
Health is important to senior consumers - but it is more around making small changes than wholesale changes
Value for money is everything for more discerning older consumers
The older generation of the developing economies can be targeted with value for money offering that enhance their traditional values
Value for money and means of support are among the factors that need to be taken into account when analysing the attitudes of senior consumers
Senior consumers are finding themselves at a tipping point between traditional and modern values
Disease and health maintenance should be a core focus of product positioning
Improved safety and convenience should also be positioned around helping facilitate the senior consumers lifestyles in their older age
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.