Your Cart Is Empty!
- Kable's survey shows that Brazilian enterprises are keen on increasing their spending on IoT solutions in 2016 in order to connect various devices within organizations, analyze large data sets, and integrate systems to streamline operations.
- The survey also reveals that Brazilian enterprises are eagerly spending on hardware domain resulting in increased investment in networking and communications equipment, servers, and security devices.
- Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in Brazil consider outsourcing as an important and feasible option in order to improve their financial position thereby increasing their focus on core enterprise operations.
ICT investment trends in Brazil presents the findings from a survey of 101 Brazilian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Brazilian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Brazil. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Brazil.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Brazilian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Brazilian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Brazilian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Brazilian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Brazilian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Brazilian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Brazilian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Brazilian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Brazilian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Brazilian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Brazilian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Brazilian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Brazilian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Communications expenditure
1.4.5 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Mobility management
2.1.2 Internet of Things (IoT)
2.1.3 Green IT and virtualization
2.1.4 Cloud computing
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
3.4 Key decision maker for purchasing technology
4.1 Amidst economic uncertainty, Brazilian enterprises are spending cautiously in the ICT domain
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2:Brazil enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among Brazilian enterprises
Figure 4: Brazilian enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2015 and 2016
Figure 5: Brazilian enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in Brazilian enterprise market
Figure 7: Brazilian enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Brazilian enterprises' average communications expenditure
Figure 9: Brazilian enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 10: Brazilian enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 11: Brazilian enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2015 and 2016
Figure 12: Outsourced IT functions - Brazilian enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 13: Mobility management - Brazilian enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 14: Mobility management - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Brazilian enterprises
Figure 15: IoT - Brazilian enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 16: IoT - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Brazilian enterprises
Figure 17: Green IT and virtualization - Brazilian enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 18: Green IT and virtualization - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Brazilian enterprises
Figure 19: Cloud computing - Brazilian enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 20: Cloud computing - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Brazilian enterprises
Figure 21: Business objectives which influence Brazilian enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 22: Factors influencing Brazilian enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Figure 23: Role of key entities in making ICT purchasing decisions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.