Your Cart Is Empty!
- Kable's survey data reflects that more than 50% of French enterprises are currently investing in enterprise applications and a greater proportion of respondents are planning investments in various segments of enterprise applications in the coming years.
- The survey highlights an inclination of French enterprises towards IoT solutions with focus being on auto ID and mobility technologies, real-time location tracking, security sensors, network sensors, and grid sensor solution areas.
- Meanwhile, the IT investment strategy of French enterprises is primarily guided by the business objectives of 'customer satisfaction', 'new products, services and business models' and 'enhanced decision making'.
ICT investment trends in France presents the findings from a survey of 120 French enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how French enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and green IT and virtualization. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in France. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in France.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions French enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- French enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, enterprise application, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How French enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- French enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into French enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the French enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by French enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of French enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing French enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Communications expenditure
1.4.5 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Enterprise applications
2.1.3 Green IT and virtualization
2.1.4 Cloud computing
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
3.4 Key decision maker for purchasing technology
4.1 Tech-savvy French enterprises are investing in various ICT domains in 2016 to achieve competitiveness
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: French enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2: French enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among French enterprises
Figure 4: French enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2015 and 2016
Figure 5: French enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in French enterprise market
Figure 7: French enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: French enterprises' average communications expenditure
Figure 9: French enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 10: French enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 11: French enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2015 and 2016
Figure 12: Outsourced IT functions - French enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 13: Enterprise applications - French enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 14: Enterprise applications - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among UK enterprises
Figure 15: Cloud computing - French enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 16: IoT - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among French enterprises
Figure 17: Green IT and virtualization - French enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 18: Green IT and virtualization - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among French enterprises
Figure 19: Cloud computing - French enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 20: Cloud computing - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among French enterprises
Figure 21: Business objectives which influence French enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 22: Factors influencing French enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Figure 23: Role of key entities in making ICT purchasing decisions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.