Your Cart Is Empty!
- To streamline their cost of operations and achieve differentiation in the market, Italian enterprises are set to increase their ICT budget
- Enterprises in Italy are keen to invest in infrastructure services such as security and desktop services, in order to enhance existing systems and develop new technologies
- Kable's survey indicates that enterprises in Italy are increasingly using virtualization technologies to reduce their information storage, IT maintenance and support, and energy costs
The report illustrates the core technologies Italian enterprises are investing in, including mobility, communications and collaboration, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Italy to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Italy.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Euro in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Italian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Italian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Italian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Italian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Italian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Italian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Italian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Italian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how Italian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euro are being allocated by Italian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Italian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility, communications and collaboration, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Italian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Italian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
ICT budgets changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Communications and collaboration
Green IT and virtualization
Business and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.