Your Cart Is Empty!
- According to Kable's survey, Singaporean enterprises are planning to focus on security products, internet of things (IoT) applications, cloud computing, and network services
- Additionally, enterprises in Singapore are focusing on investing in the core ICT domains of hardware, software, IT services, and telecommunications to improve their overall efficiency
- The survey further reveals that Singaporean enterprises are continuously making significant investments in enterprise applications and data centers, while network services are also set to gain momentum in 2016.
ICT investment trends in Singapore presents the findings from a survey of 45 Singaporean enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Singaporean enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including security products, IoT, cloud computing, and network services. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Singapore. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Singapore.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT SGD in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Singaporean enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Singaporean enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security products, IoT, cloud computing, and network services
- Factors that are influencing Singaporean enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Singaporean enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Singaporean enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Singaporean enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Singaporean enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Singaporean enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Singaporean enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT SGD are being allocated by Singaporean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Singaporean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (security products, IoT, cloud computing, and network services)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Singaporean enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and objectives that Singaporean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Communications expenditure
1.4.5 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Security products
2.1.2 Internet of things (IoT)
2.1.3 Cloud computing
2.1.4 Network services
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
3.4 Key decision maker for purchasing technology
4.1 Tech-savvy Singaporean enterprises are investing in various ICT domains in 2016 to achieve competitiveness
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singaporean enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2: Singaporean enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among Singaporean enterprises
Figure 4: Singaporean enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2015 and 2016
Figure 5: Singaporean enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in Singaporean enterprise market
Figure 7: Singaporean enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Singaporean enterprises' average communications expenditure
Figure 9: Singaporean enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 10: Singaporean enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 11: Singaporean enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2015 and 2016
Figure 12: Outsourced IT functions - Singaporean enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 13: Security products - Singaporean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 14: Security products - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Singaporean enterprises
Figure 15: IoT - Singaporean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 16: IoT - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Singaporean enterprises
Figure 17: Cloud computing - Singaporean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 18: Cloud computing - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Singaporean enterprises
Figure 19: Network services - Singaporean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 20: Network services - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Singaporean enterprises
Figure 21: Business objectives which influence Singaporean enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 22: Factors influencing Singaporean enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Figure 23: Role of key entities in making ICT purchasing decisions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.