Your Cart Is Empty!
- Kable's survey is marked by positive investment trends of Korean enterprises, which shows an X% increase in proportion of respondents, who are keen to increase their ICT investment in various ICT domains in 2015, compared to the 2014
- Additionally, in order to gain the benefits of newer disruptive technologies such as cloud and mobility, enterprises in the country are looking forward to increase their investments in software and services in 2015
- survey also shows that Korean enterprises prefer those ICT vendors who can provide quality ICT solutions and services at competitive prices.
ICT investment trends in South Korea presents the findings from a survey of 103 Korean enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Korean enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies Korean are investing in, including content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by Korean enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Korean enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT South Korean won in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Korean enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Korean enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Korean enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Korean enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Korean enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Korean enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT South Korean won are being allocated by Korean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Korean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Korean enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Content management
2.1.3 Green IT and virtualization
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
4.1 Korean enterprises are investing in various ICT domains in 2015 to achieve a competitive edge in the marketplace
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Korean enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2: Korean enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among Korean enterprises
Figure 4: Korean enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2014 and 2015
Figure 5: Korean enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in Korean enterprise market
Figure 7: Korean enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Korean enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 9: Korean enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 10: Korean enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2014 and 2015
Figure 11: Outsourced IT functions - Korean enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 12: Content management - Korean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 13: Content management - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Korean enterprises
Figure 14: Mobility - Korean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 15: Mobility - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Korean enterprises
Figure 16: Green IT and virtualization - Korean enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 17: Green IT and virtualization - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Korean enterprises
Figure 18: Business objectives and IT objectives which influence Korean enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 19: Factors influencing Korean enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.