Your Cart Is Empty!
- Spanish enterprises are increasing their investment in infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to lower their IT infrastructure expenditure in 2015
- Rising cyber attacks and security breaches, are propelling Spanish enterprises to invest in newer security products as well as in secure private clouds
- To provide capabilities for enhanced business transactions, data center investments form an integral part Spanish enterprise's overall ICT investments
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Spain to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Euros in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Spanish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Spanish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Spanish enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Spanish enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Spanish enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Spanish enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Spanish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Spanish enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Business intelligence
2.1.2 Security products
2.1.3 Green IT and virtualization
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
4.1 Improvement in economic conditions is triggering ICT investments among Spanish enterprises
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spanish enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2: Spanish enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among Spanish enterprises
Figure 4: Spanish enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2014 and 2015
Figure 5: Spanish enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in Spanish enterprise market
Figure 7: Spanish enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Spanish enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 9: Spanish enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 10: Spanish enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2014 and 2015
Figure 11: Outsourced IT functions - Spanish enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 12: Business intelligence - Spanish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 13: Business intelligence - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Spanish enterprises
Figure 14: Security products - Spanish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 15: Security products - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Spanish enterprises
Figure 16: Green IT and virtualization - Spanish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 17: Green IT and virtualization - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among Spanish enterprises
Figure 18: Business objectives and IT objectives which influence Spanish enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 19: Factors influencing Spanish enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.