Your Cart Is Empty!
- Stronger than expected growth in the European Union coupled with increased industrial production, improving trade, and the central bank's bond buying program have all placed the Swedish economy on a strong foothold
- Kable's survey shows that Swedish enterprises plan to invest the highest proportion of their ICT budgets in the core domains of hardware, software, and IT services in order to enhance their business processes. Additionally, they are improving their operational efficiency by investing in business intelligence solutions
- Hardware budgets across Sweden are mainly concentrated around client computing, networks, and peripherals, whereas software investments are being directed towards enterprise applications and application lifecycle management solutions.
ICT investment trends in Sweden presents the findings from a survey of 41 Swedish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Swedish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies Swedish enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, security products, content management, mobility, and communications and collaboration. Understand the approach adopted by Swedish enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Swedish enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Kronas in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Swedish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Swedish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, security products, content management, mobility, and communications and collaboration
- Factors that are influencing Swedish enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Swedish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Swedish enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Swedish enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Swedish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Swedish enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Swedish enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Kronas are being allocated by Swedish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Swedish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, security products, content management, mobility, and communications and collaboration)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Swedish enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Swedish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.1 Business intelligence
2.1.2 Security products
2.1.3 Content management
2.1.5 Communications and collaboration
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Vendor satisfaction ratings for the following technologies
3.3 Business objectives and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.4 ICT provider selection
4.1 Swedish enterprises are continuously looking to invest in ICT to improve their efficiency and productivity
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Figure 1: Swedish enterprise ICT survey industry breakdown
Figure 2: Swedish enterprise ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among Swedish enterprises
Figure 4: Swedish enterprises' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2014 and 2015
Figure 5: Swedish enterprises' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in Swedish enterprise market
Figure 7: Swedish enterprises' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Swedish enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 9: Swedish enterprises' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 10: Swedish enterprises' ICT budget allocation by function, 2014 and 2015
Figure 11: Outsourced IT functions - Swedish enterprises' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 12: Business intelligence - Swedish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 13: Security products - Swedish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 14: Content management - Swedish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 15: Mobility - Swedish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 16: Communications and collaboration - Swedish enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Figure 17: Vendor satisfaction ratings for the following technologies among Swedish enterprises
Figure 18: Business objectives and IT objectives which influence Swedish enterprises' IT investment strategy
Figure 19: Factors influencing Swedish enterprises' decision to choose an ICT provider
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.