Your Cart Is Empty!
Roches Esbriet, (pirfenidone) and Boehringer Ingelheims Ofev (nintedanib) are the only approved therapies for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Will either be able to establish themselves as first choice, and what future developments could unlock the market?
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: KOL Insight critically examines this therapeutic area through the expert insights of 12 leading US and European Key Opinion Leaders. This comprehensive report presents business-critical analysis for the pharma and drug discovery community and reveals what influences prescribing decisions and how clinicians see pipeline products changing the future treatment paradigm for IPF.
Is combination therapy the way of the future for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Gain KOL insights on key topics such as the combination therapies that could work, the clinical trials that are needed, as well as how drug development and diagnostic players could grow or enter this market sector that has high levels of clinical unmet need.
Gain Answers to Critical Questions
- How can Roche leverage growing evidence of Esbriets mortality benefit for wider prescribing?
- What competitive advantage does the once-daily dosing regimen of Boehringer Ingelheims Ofev provide?
- What are the key patient characteristics that determine a clinicians decision to prescribe Esbriet or Ofev, and what lessons are there for Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim and companies developing new pipeline therapies?
- Esbriet and Ofev in combination - is it likely, desirable, or are the risks to patient safety too high?
- How might the development of biomarkers change prescribing choices, and what challenges do developers face?
- Pricing is a contentious issue limiting, in some cases, patient access - what can be done?
- KOLs are cautiously enthusiastic about the prospects of Fibrogens FG-3019, Gileads simtuzumab and Biogen STX-100 - why, and what insights could influence these companys research efforts?
- Know the clinical opinions of KOLs and formulate effective strategies for product positioning, clinician communication and patient support
- Review KOL attitudes to important clinical trials such as ASCEND, INPULSIS 1&2, TOMORROW, RAINIER, ATLAS
- Map treatment options to IPF patient sub-groups and know why and when a particular therapy is chosen
- Identify product and patient characteristics that the KOLs think are the most important in terms of prescribing decisions
- Discover which novel pipeline products and combination trials KOLs believe could have a significant impact, and understand the implications for clinical trial design
- Understand why KOLs see combination therapy as the way to progress
KOL Views on Therapies
- Biogen, STX-100
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, BMS-986020
- FibroGen, FG-3019
- Gilead, simtuzumab
- MedImmune/AstraZeneca, tralokinumab
- Roche, lebrikizumab
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Ofev (nintedanib)
- Roche, Esbriet (pirfenidone)
Key Opinion Leaders
- Dr Harold Collard, University of California San Francisco, California
- Dr Joseph A Lasky, Tulane University, Louisiana
- Dr David Lederer, Columbia University, New York
- Professor Steven D Nathan, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia
- Professor Jesse Roman, University of Louisville , Kentucky
- Professor Victor J Thannickal, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama
- Professor Bruno Crestani, Hopital Bichat Paris, France
- Professor Roland M du Bois, Imperial College London, UK
- Dr Maria Molina-Molina, Bellvitge University Hospital, Spain
- Anonymous KOL, Germany
- Anonymous KOL, Germany
- Anonymous KOL, Germany
Update Bulletins Offer Ongoing Benefits
The world of pharma is ever changing and executives must always be up-to-date with new developments that could affect their own products, position and research. That is why FirstWords guarantee to keep Therapy Trends clients up to date with Update Bulletins offers a real commercial advantage.
Update Bulletins include expert insight and analysis based on FirstWord analyst re-engagement with the KOLs after major events such as product approvals, key data releases and major conferences to deliver the most valuable insights with each update.
- Your Therapy Trends Report purchase entitles you to receive three Update Bulletins, which are published approximately every three months for 12 months following the reports publication date, May 2015.
- You will receive a copy of each Update Bulletin once available, which are issued each quarter after the publication date.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.