Your Cart Is Empty!
- According to the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council (NMCC) estimates, India's manufacturing sector will contribute 25% to the country's GDP by 2025, in which electrical equipment will occupy a major pie.
- 100% FDI allowance in the electric machinery sector will also boost investments from the country and abroad, thereby increasing industry revenue in the years to come. Also research and development activities will strengthen the electric machinery sector enabling India to evolve as a key manufacturing hub.
- In 2014, the value of the Indian electrical equipment market stood at US$ 25.6 billion, accounting for a market share of approximately 7%.
Kable's Power Equipment Sector Report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the power equipment market. The report outlines the overall power equipment sector, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the power equipment market through to 2019, highlighting the demand for power equipment in India, and the industry's investment priorities in the sector.In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the power equipment market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the power equipment market.
- The market inhibitors that may negatively impact the power equipment industry.
- Identification of the top power equipment manufacturers in the market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 manufacturers.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the power equipment market through to 2019, highlighting the industry's investment priorities based on government policies and initiatives related to the Indian power equipment industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the power equipment landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the industry.
- Comprehend the vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the power equipment market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the power equipment market from 2015 to 2019, including power equipment contract award data.
- Understand how power industry's equipment requirements are set to change in the next five years in order to prioritize your target market.
Table of Contents
2 Indian Power Equipment Market Growth and Forecast
2.1 Indian Power Equipment Market
3 Market Data - Historic
3.1 Global and India Market Value 2010-2014
4 Market Data - Forecast
4.1 Global and India market value 2015-2019
5 Indian Power Market Equipment Segmentation
5.1 Global Demand by Segment
5.2 India Demand by Segment
6 Indian Power Equipment Market Share
7 Global Power Equipment Supply Contracts
7.1 Global Power Equipment Supply Contracts Trends - by Region
7.2 Global Power Equipment Supply Contracts Trends - by Equipment
8 Growth Drivers
8.1 Increase in the installed capacities
8.2 Power supply unable to meet demand, creating a gap for further capacity generations
8.3 Strong Government Support
8.4 FDI uplifting the Indian Power Equipment Sector
8.5 Strong Power RandD Growth to Boost the Equipment Industry
9 Market Challenges
9.1 Lack of Improvement in Procurement Design due to Low Funding
9.2 Strong Competition from International OEMs
10 Leading Global Power Equipment Manufacturers
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Siemens AG
11.3 Schneider Electric
12.2 Secondary Research
12.3 Primary Research
13 Economic Indicators
List of Tables
Table 1: Global and India Market Value (US$ billion)
Table 2: Global and India Forecast Value (US$ millions)
Table 3: Power equipment demand - India market value (US$ billion)
Table 4: Global Market Share by Country (US$ billion)
Table 5: GE: Key Facts
Table 6: GE: Key Financials (US$)
Table 7: GE: Key Financial Ratios (%)
Table 8: Siemens AG: Key Facts
Table 9: Siemens AG: Key Financials (US$)
Table 10: Siemens AG: Key Financial Ratios (%)
Table 11: Schneider Electric: Key Facts
Table 12: Schneider Electric: Key Financials (US$)
Table 13: Schneider Electric: Key Financial Ratios (%)
Table 14: LandT: Key Facts
Table 15: LandT: Key Financials (US$)
Table 16: LandT: Key Financial Ratios (%)
Table 17: BHEL: Key Facts
Table 18: BHEL: Key Financials (US$)
Table 19: BHEL: Key Financial Ratios (%)
Table 20: India Size of Population (2010-2014)
Table 21: India GDP (US$ billions), 2010-2014
Table 22: India Inflation, 2010-2014
Table 23: India Consumer Price Index, 2010-2014
Table 24: India Exchange Rate, 2010-2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global and India Market Value (US$ billion)
Figure 2: Global and India Market Value (US$ billion)
Figure 3: Global power equipment demand by segment (2010-2014)
Figure 4: India power equipment demand by segment (2010-2014)
Figure 5: Global Market Share by Country
Figure 6: Global Power Equipment Supply Contracts Trend- by Region - 2015
Figure 7: Global Power Equipment Supply Contracts Trend- by Equipment
Figure 8: Installed capacity (GW) - India
Figure 9: Electricity generation target v/s achievement
Figure 10: Leading Global Power Equipment Manufacturers - Revenues 2014 (US$ billion)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
York International Corporation
Kampi Components Co.Inc.
PGE Obrot S.A.
Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A.
Regen Powertech Pvt. Ltd.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
Babcock and Wilcox
Hitachi Power Europe GmbH
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
Dongfang Electric Group
Harbin Power Equipment
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.