Your Cart Is Empty!
- Assess consumer attitudes towards eating and drinking out of the home and identify the demographic segments most engaged with foodservice.
- Analyze trends in the foodservice market and identify new ingredients that have been used to make healthier meals.
- Evaluate the drivers for growth, from special diet demands for free-from foods to ethnic ingredient options.
- Use detailed UK market data to consider the value of the foodservice market and the opportunities worldwide.
- Analyze data illustrating the demand for foreign cuisines.
Reasons To Buy
- What specific ingredient opportunities exist in foodservice to target specific consumer segments?
- What factors influence consumer food choices and how are ingredient manufacturers addressing these needs?
- How do consumers snack, and how can foodservice cater to such demands?
- What is the value of the UK foodservice industry?
- What ingredients are emerging to satisfy consumer demand for gluten- and allergen-free products and who are the leading manufacturers?
In the US consumers spend almost half of their food expenditure in foodservice outlets. In the EU this figure is closer to one third. For example, in the UK people spend around 60% of their food expenditure at home compared to around 75%-80% in Italy, due to cultural attitudes about eating away from the home as well as the economic environment.
Gluten-sensitive consumers are very loyal and an important driver behind consumer restaurant choices. According to one major UK restaurant chain, gluten-sensitive consumers will often drive the selection of a larger groups restaurant choice, based on their individual needs.
Attitudes towards snacking has important implications for the fast food industry, the fastest growing segment of the foodservice market. Around a quarter of consumers (25.2%) snack between breakfast and lunch, over two fifths (44.4%) eat between lunch and dinner and over a quarter of people (27.8%) munch between dinner and bedtime.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.