Your Cart Is Empty!
- Analyze the prevalence of smoking around the world and how this translates into sales of tobacco products.
- Examine current innovation, particularly new product development from some of the worlds largest premium cigarette brands.
- Study the market for additive-free and organic products. Although arguably paradoxical, the health trend is particularly conspicuous in tobacco.
- Use recommendations on how to target specific demographic groups and need states by way of packaging, offering limited editions and storytelling.
- Consider how to achieve branding efficiencies and the prioritization of countries for the global rollout of a new brand or product.
Reasons To Buy
- What proportion of consumers smoke, by demographic and by country, and how frequently?
- How much is the tobacco industry worth and what are the growth areas to watch?
- What is the focus for new product development and how should this change?
- What specifically can tobacco manufacturers do to appeal to consumers and add value?
- How can manufacturers gain a competitive advantage?
An estimated 26% of the worlds adults are smokers - of whom just over two fifths (41%) smoke daily. The prevalence of smoking among adults varies by age. Overall it peaks among 25-34 year-olds, of whom 35% smoke, compared to 17% of those aged 65-plus.
The global market for tobacco products is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2008 and 2018. Asia Pacific, the largest regional market throughout this period, will get proportionately greater every year. In 2008 it was just over 1.5 times larger than the European market; by 2018 it is forecast to be more than twice its size.
The most common demographic that tobacco companies develop specific products for is the female market. This tends to be through flavorings, product design or packaging. An increasingly recognized market for tobacco companies is gay, lesbian and bisexual people, who tend to have higher smoking rates.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.