Your Cart Is Empty!
- Use volume and value data for EPA and DHA oils to assess the potential of the omega-3 market.
- Consider potential strategies for success, based on profiles of the target customer, and case studies effective innovation.
- Examine recent regulatory events with respect to this ingredient.
- Identify areas of market opportunity.
Reasons To Buy
- What authorized health claims exist for omega-3?
- What health benefits have been found to be associated with omega-3 consumption?
- Traditionally sourced from marine sources, what are the most promising emerging and sustainable sources of omega-3?
- What are the major areas of opportunity for omega-3 based products?
- What is the omega-3 market worth?
Omega-3 products have established themselves as a major component of the overall food supplement market, and currently occupy the third position within the market behind multivitamins and calcium supplements.
A total of 10 health claims have been approved for omega-3 PUFAs by EFSA. Four of the claims were approved under Article 14 (referring to childrens development and health) and six were approved under Article 13 (claims other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk or childrens development and health).
Anchovy and sardine was the dominant source of EPA and DHA in 2011, but growth to 2020 is predicted to be highest in krill oil (CAGR, 18.0%) followed by algae (15.0%).
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.