Your Cart Is Empty!
- While awareness of the more immediate negative health impacts of sun is high, another key facet driving demand for suncare solutions has been the growing establishment of sun exposure as an accelerator of the aging process and cause of appearance-related damage.
- Skin remains the key focus area for sun protection, but consumers are also seeking more granular product solutions, with the belief that these will be more effective in meeting the specific needs of a certain area of the body, as well as identifying the impact of suncare on other features aside from the skin.
- While value and efficacy remain essential for consumers when making suncare product choices, following these two factors, ease of use and application was ranked the third most influential when making purchasing decisions in this category. Ensuring that applications can cater to this need will therefore be essential in driving the perception of easy-to-use solutions.
- The suncare space is evolving in response to changing consumer behaviors and needs. "Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Suncare" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by these behaviors.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analyzed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the suncare category.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the suncare space and resulting trends.
- Gain specific insight into suncare, skincare, and wider beauty categories.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in suncare globally.
Table of Contents
2. Four trends in suncare
i.Trend 1: Blurred lines
ii.Trend 2: "Make it natural"
iii.Trend 3: Beyond UV
iv.Trend 4: Novel formats and applications
3. Foresights: What next for the suncare category?
La Roche Posay
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.