Your Cart Is Empty!
Todays medical information and communications teams must look "outside the box" for cost-effective solutions to connecting with an increasingly diverse audience. This report will help you understand which communications are really making a difference and how to assess them.
Get an insiders look at how your colleagues and competitors in pharma are using technology to meet communications challenges.
Answers to Key Questions
- Which of todays communications innovations are making a real difference in medical information and communications?
- What feedback are companies getting from their constituents as they explore innovation in medical information and communications?
- As healthcare providers and other external stakeholders become increasingly busy and distracted, how can you best be sure of reaching them?
- How are communications likely to continue to evolve over the next five years?
- What is the one critical element that every communication today must include?
Key Issues Explored
- What is the right balance between traditional and digital forms of communication?
- How are the industrys leaders making use of technology to enhance vital communications with constituents?
- How should you assess the value of new platforms and technologies?
- What can and should you do to help healthcare providers deal with information overload?
- Should you be outsourcing more of your communications activities?
- To succeed, new platforms and technologies must deliver a truly new experience, rather than simply repackage existing information
- Having the right systems and processes in place can help ensure regulatory compliance as well as internal efficiency
- Virtual engagements will continue to increase, and ultimately surpass physical engagements with customers and constituents
- Medical information and communications teams must look "outside the box" for cost-effective solutions to connecting with an increasingly diverse world on increasingly complex topics
- Innovation in communications is a competitive advantage
Contributors include senior-level professionals from Astellas, AstraZeneca, Gilead, Novartis, and Teva.
If effective, timely, compliant medical information and medical communications are important to your business, you need to read Innovations in Medical Information and Communication.
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.