Your Cart Is Empty!
- Sainsburys Bank was the 20th most selected insurance brand for home insurance, according to our 2015 General Insurance Consumer Survey, while it was only 29th most popular for car insurance.
- Sainsburys Banks insurance advertising has declined quite dramatically in the last couple of years.
Verdict Financials "Insurance Competitor Profile: Sainsburys" explores Sainsburys brand power within the context of Sainsburys Bank and looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats found within Sainsburys insurance business.
Reasons To Buy
- Gather insight into where Sainsburys Bank is performing strongest by insurance product and purchasing method.
- Identify the comparative strengths and weaknesses of Sainsburys insurance business and the opportunities or threats emerging as a result.
Table of Contents
Marketing and Strategy
Home Retail Group
Bank of Scotland
UK Insurance Ltd
Direct Line Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.