Your Cart Is Empty!
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes. The life insurance sector consists of mortality protection and annuity. The non-life insurance sector consists of accident and health, and property and casualty insurance segments. The insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors, and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of base drivers, such as house price growth, GDP growth and long-term interest rates. All currency conversions have been calculated at constant annual 2013 average exchange rates.
- The Kuwaiti insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $1.0bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2010 and 2014.
- The non-life insurance segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total gross written premiums of $0.8bn, equivalent to 81.1% of the markets overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.9% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.4bn by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the insurance market in Kuwait
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Kuwait
Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kuwait insurance market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Kuwait economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Kuwait insurance market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Kuwait insurance market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kuwait insurance market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 7
Market value 7
Market Segmentation 8
Category segmentation 8
Geography segmentation 9
Market Outlook 10
Market value forecast 10
Five Forces Analysis 11
Buyer power 12
Supplier power 14
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
American International Group, Inc. 19
Gulf Insurance Company 22
Kuwait Insurance Company S.A.K 25
Industry associations 27
Related MarketLine research 27
About MarketLine 28
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Kuwait insurance market value: $ million, 2010-14(e) 7
Table 2: Kuwait insurance market category segmentation: $ million, 2014(e) 8
Table 3: Kuwait insurance market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014(e) 9
Table 4: Kuwait insurance market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 10
Table 5: American International Group, Inc.: key facts 19
Table 6: American International Group, Inc.: key financials ($) 20
Table 7: American International Group, Inc.: key financial ratios 20
Table 8: Gulf Insurance Company: key facts 22
Table 9: Gulf Insurance Company: key financials ($) 22
Table 10: Gulf Insurance Company: key financials (KWD) 23
Table 11: Gulf Insurance Company: key financial ratios 23
Table 12: Kuwait Insurance Company S.A.K: key facts 25
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Kuwait insurance market value: $ million, 2010-14(e) 7
Figure 2: Kuwait insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 8
Figure 3: Kuwait insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 9
Figure 4: Kuwait insurance market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 10
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 11
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 12
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 14
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 16
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 17
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Kuwait, 2014 18
Figure 11: American International Group, Inc.: revenues and profitability 21
Figure 12: American International Group, Inc.: assets and liabilities 21
Figure 13: Gulf Insurance Company: revenues and profitability 23
Figure 14: Gulf Insurance Company: assets and liabilities 24
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.