Your Cart Is Empty!
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes. The life insurance sector consists of mortality protection and annuity. The non-life insurance sector consists of accident and health, and property and casualty insurance segments. The insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors, and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of base drivers, such as house price growth, GDP growth and long-term interest rates. All currency conversions have been calculated at constant annual 2013 average exchange rates.
- The Venezuelan insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $14.9bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.9% between 2010 and 2014.
- The non-life insurance segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total gross written premiums of $14.4bn, equivalent to 96.6% of the markets overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $23.1bn by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the insurance market in Venezuela
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Venezuela
Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Venezuela insurance market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Venezuela economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Venezuela insurance market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Venezuela insurance market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Venezuela insurance market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 15
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. 20
American International Group, Inc. 23
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country Data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Venezuela insurance market value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Table 2: Venezuela insurance market category segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 9
Table 3: Venezuela insurance market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 10
Table 4: Venezuela insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Table 5: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.: key facts 20
Table 6: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.: key financials ($) 21
Table 7: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.: key financial ratios 21
Table 8: American International Group, Inc.: key facts 23
Table 9: American International Group, Inc.: key financials ($) 24
Table 10: American International Group, Inc.: key financial ratios 24
Table 11: AXA: key facts 26
Table 12: AXA: key financials ($) 27
Table 13: AXA: key financials (Euro) 28
Table 14: AXA: key financial ratios 28
Table 15: Venezuela size of population (million), 2010-14 30
Table 16: Venezuela gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14 30
Table 17: Venezuela gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14 30
Table 18: Venezuela inflation, 2010-14 31
Table 19: Venezuela consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14 31
Table 20: Venezuela exchange rate, 2010-14 31
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Venezuela insurance market value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Figure 2: Venezuela insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 9
Figure 3: Venezuela insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 10
Figure 4: Venezuela insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 12
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 13
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 15
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 17
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 18
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Venezuela, 2014 19
Figure 11: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.: revenues and profitability 22
Figure 12: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.: assets and liabilities 22
Figure 13: American International Group, Inc.: revenues and profitability 25
Figure 14: American International Group, Inc.: assets and liabilities 25
Figure 15: AXA: revenues and profitability 28
Figure 16: AXA: assets and liabilities 29
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.