Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 42% of IT industry respondents state that the current economic condition is stable, while 34% of industry executives expect conditions to be favorable
- The highest percentage of IT industry survey participants are either optimistic or very optimistic over company and industry growth prospects, at 75% and 63% respectively
- Industry respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific expect the lowest growth in sales during January-June 2015
- The performance of the Eurozone and performance of developing economies are major concerns for the global IT industry executives in H1 2015
- Over the next six months, 20% of respondents project that the supplier prices of software will increase by up to 4%. Respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest increase in software prices
- Global IT industry executives expect the highest investments to be in new product development during H1 2015
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global IT industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the IT industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over January-June 2015. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions over January-June 2015. Additionally, the report includes the organizational strategies and outlook which are likely to affect the growth prospects of the IT industry over the next six months.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives' opinions about the current state of global economy: examining the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of economic conditions in various regions
- The growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole: providing industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry over January-June 2015
- Change in customer confidence: analyzing IT industry executives' opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over January-June 2015
- Impact of supplier prices: determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January-June 2015
- Business concerns: examining industry executives' attitudes towards various business concerns that are likely to impact customer and business confidence
- Key priorities: identifying the immediate business priorities of IT industry executives over January-June 2015
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the IT industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic, and customer issues including key growth regions
- IT industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over January-June 2015
- The report helps executives recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global IT industry over January-June 2015
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Respondent profile Economic State, growth prospects and consumer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
List of Figures
Figure 1: Current economic condition - Overall
Figure 2: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 4: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 5: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail
Figure 6: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 7: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Overall
Figure 8: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Region
Figure 9: Projected change in supplier prices - Software - Overall and regional
Figure 10: Projected change in supplier prices - Hardware - Overall and regional
Figure 11: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 12: Projected change in supplier prices - Consulting - Overall and regional
Figure 13: Staff headcount and sales outlook - regional
Figure 14: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 15: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 16: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 17: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 18: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 19: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
ARM Holdings PLC
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.