Your Cart Is Empty!
- Jewellery, watches and accessories accounts for 1.34% of the total retail sales in Belgium.
- Sales through online channel stood at 6.4% of the total sales in the sector in 2015 and are expected to reach 8% by 2020.
- Per capita spending on jewellery, watches, and accessories will show growth of 1.73% over the next five years.
"Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Belgium - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewellery, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of jewellery, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewellery, watches and accessories retailers operating across Belgium and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewellery, watches and accessories sector in the Belgium retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewellery, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewellery, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewellery, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewellery, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 A steadily growing economy with opportunities for retailers
3.1.1 A modest recovery in the economy, indicates a gradual improvement in retail spending
3.1.2 Stable savings rate shows a consistency in retail consumption
3.1.3 Service remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Improving labour market set to drive retail spending
3.1.5 Improving inflation level may influence retail sales growth
3.1.6 Household consumption expenditure is set to grow with a rise in income
3.2 Balanced demography and social rise in the economy will favour retail market
4 Belgian Shoppers
4.1 Belgium E- Commerce- A poised domestic market
4.2 Belgian food and grocery retailing and changing market leaders
4.3 Belgium- The land of fashion
4.4 Increasing inbound tourists offering growth opportunities in retail sector
5 Doing Business in Belgium
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Key taxation policies
5.3 Belgian tax break is now termed illegal by the European Union
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories
6.2 Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Category Analysis
6.2.1 Jewellery, Watches and Accessories
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories
7.1.1 This report provides 2014 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2015 - 2019
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Key Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories Retailers in Belgium
Table 7: Belgium Exchange Rate EUR-US$ (Annual Average), 2009-2014
Table 8: Belgium Exchange Rate EUR-US$ (Annual Average), 2015-2019
Table 9: Verdict Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Verdict Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Values (Current US$) billion, 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (Constant US$), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Gross domestic savings (% of GDP) 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Belgium (EUR Billion), 2005 and 2015
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ Billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (%), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 13: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 14: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Per Capita Spend on Retail (EUR), 2005 and 2015
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend (EUR) on Retail by Age Group (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 17: Rural and Urban Populations (% of total population) 2005, 2015E and 2020E
Figure 18: Major Cities with High Spend on Retail
Figure 19: Doing Business in Belgium
Figure 20: Share of Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 21: Retail Sales Value and Growth (EUR billion, %) of Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories 2015-2020
Figure 22: Spend-per-Head on Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories 2015 and 2020
Figure 23: Online Spend in Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories 2015-2020
Figure 24: Online Share of total Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 25: Spending per Channel in Jewellery, Watches, and Accessories (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 26: Belgium Jewellery, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 27: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Tiffany and Swarovski
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.