Your Cart Is Empty!
- Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL1,811 billion by 2020
- Luxury wearables by international brands and smart watches are becoming popular among tech-savvy and affluent consumers in Brazil.
- Designer jewelry and innovation are important drivers for the growth of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories category in Brazil
- Jewelry, Watches and Accessories sector is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.38% over the forecast period to reach BRL26 billion by 2020.
- The online sector of retailing in jewelry, watches, and accessories is forecast to reach BRL4.4 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 20.7% during 2015-2020
- A booming luxury market, coupled with rising purchasing power, led to the double digit growth of this sector.
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020 It contains:
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Brazil and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Brazil jewelry, watches and accessories market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 Brazil is an economy with many questions
3.1.1 Retail sector will experience a change in game plan
3.1.2 Consistent decline in savings rate is a good sign for retail spending
3.1.3 Service remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Fluctuations in unemployment rate are expected to continue
3.1.5 Roaring inflation is a cause of concern
3.1.6 Household consumption expenditure is driving the retail market
3.2 Steady increase in population is a healthy sign for the retail market
4 Brazil Shoppers
4.1 Olympics, FIFA World Cup and Carnivals- Theres always a reason for retail sales to get bigger in Brazil
4.2 The strength of the Brazilian online commerce
4.3 Tourism and opportunities in Brazils retail sector
4.4 The rise and fall of the best-selling electronics in Brazil
5 Doing Business in Brazil
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Key taxation policies
5.2.1 Corporate income tax (IRPJ - Imposto de Renda sobre Pessoa JurIdica)
5.2.2 Withholding tax
5.2.3 Value added tax (VAT)
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories
6.2 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Category Analysis
6.2.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016-2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Key Jewelry, watches and accessories Retailers in Brazil
Table 7: Brazil Exchange Rate R$-US$ (Annual Average), 2010-2015
Table 8: Brazil Exchange Rate R$-US$ (Annual Average), 2016-2020
Table 9: Verdict Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Verdict Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Values (Current US$) billion, 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (Constant US$), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (R$ billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (R$ billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Personal Savings (%), 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation rate (annual %) 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Brazil (R$ billion), 2005 and 2015
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ Billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (%), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 13: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 14: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Per Capita Spend on Retail (R$), 2005 and 2015
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend (R$) on Retail by Age Group (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 17: Rural and Urban Populations (% of total population) 2005, 2015E and 2020E
Figure 18: Major cities with high spend on retail
Figure 19: Doing Business in Brazil
Figure 20: Share of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 21: Retail Sales Value and Growth (R$ billion, %) of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2015-2020
Figure 22: Spend-per-Head on Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2015 and 2020
Figure 23: Online Spend in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2015-2020
Figure 24: Online Share of total Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 25: Spending per Channel in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 26: Brazil Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales and Forecast (BRL mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 27: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Le Lis Blanc Deux
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.