Your Cart Is Empty!
- Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for a small share of the total retail sales in Italy.
- Specialist retailers were the most preferred channel for customers, having accounted for 77% of jewelry, watches and accessories sales in 2014
- Customers are increasingly browsing online and social media to make informed decisions while buying luxury items.
- Sales through online channel will exhibit a CAGR of 25.36% between 2014 and 2019 and will have a share of 7.5% of overall expenditure by 2019.
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Italy - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Italy and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the Italian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 An economy with a rising unemployment and growing debt levels
3.1.1 Italian economy shows signs of modest recovery after two years of recession
3.1.2 Households rebuild their savings influenced by gloomy economic conditions
3.1.3 Services sector remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Threat of deflation is a concern for the Italian economy
3.1.5 Ongoing fiscal austerity and rising unemployment impacts the household consumption
3.2 Italy's population growth rate declines due to economic downturn
4 Italian Shoppers
4.1 Retail sales plummet against a backdrop of low consumer confidence
4.2 Shopping tourist contribute in a major way towards retail sales in the country
4.3 Growing internet and social media usage affect consumer's purchasing behaviour
4.4 An increasing aging population deters retail sales growth across specific categories
5 Doing Business in Italy
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Jobs Act set to bring in labour market reform
5.3 Stability Law 2015 may have negative impact on retailers
5.4 Taxation in Italy
5.4.1 Corporate income tax
5.4.2 Withholding tax
5.4.3 Indirect tax
5.4.4 Value added tax (VAT)
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories
6.2 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Category Overview
6.2.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 2: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 3: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 4: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 5: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Table 6: Key Jewelry, watches and accessories Retailers in Italy
Table 7: Italy Exchange Rate EUR-US$ (Annual Average), 2009-2014
Table 8: Italy Exchange Rate EUR-US$ (Annual Average), 2015-2019
Table 9: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2008-2014
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (EUR billion, %),2014-2019
Figure 5: Gross Domestic Savings Rate (% of GDP), 2004-2014
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2004 and 2014E
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate(%), 2004-2014
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2004-2014
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Italy (EUR billion), 2004 and 2014
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2014
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2004-2014
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2004, 2014, and 2019
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2004-2019
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (EUR), 2006 and 2014
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (EUR) and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2006 and 2014
Figure 18: Consumer Confidence Index from 2011-2014
Figure 19: Tourist arrivals to Italy, (in thousands),2009 and 2014
Figure 20: Social Network users and Penetration, Jan-2015
Figure 21: Rise in aging population and median age to affect overall consumer spending
Figure 22: Key Components of Doing Business in Italy
Figure 23: Share of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories in Total Retail Sales, 2014 and 2019
Figure 24: Retail Sales Value and Growth (EUR billion, %) of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories , 2014-2019
Figure 25: Spend per Head on Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories , 2014 and 2019
Figure 26: Online Spend and Growth (EUR billion, %) in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories , 2014-2019
Figure 27: Online Share of total Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories Spend, 2014 to 2019
Figure 28: Spending per Channel in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 29: Italy Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales and Forecast (EUR mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 30: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.