Your Cart Is Empty!
- Declining rates of inflation indicate more consumer spending
- Revitalized demand for fashion accessories and increasing disposable income are projected to drive growth in the jewelry, watches and accessories segment.
- Jewelry, Watches and Accessories sector is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period to reach US$120 billion by 2019.
- Online share of total jewelry, watches and accessories sales accounting for 8.5% in 2014.
- Consumption expenditure is rising, fuelling retail sales
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in The US - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US jewelry, watches and accessories market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2. Executive Summary and Outlook
3. Market Context
3.1 The US continues to be an important market for retailers
3.1.1 The US economy recovers from recession
3.1.2 America has more spenders than savers, which augurs well for the retail industry
3.1.3 The US's unemployment rate continues to drop - a positive sign for the economy
3.1.4 Declining rates of inflation indicate more consumer spending
3.1.5 Consumption expenditure is rising, fuelling retail sales
3.2 Steady growth in US population offers growth opportunities
4. US Shoppers
4.1 Consumer inclination towards wearable technology to benefit retailers
4.2 Increasing numbers of US consumers embrace m-commerce
4.3 Private labels continue to grow
4.4 Demand from multicultural consumers to rise
4.5 Increasing number of Chinese tourists to fuel retail sales
5. Doing Business in the US
5.1.2 Business Culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and Logistics
5.2 Taxation in the US
5.2.1 Corporate Income Tax
5.2.2 Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
5.3 Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) for wages
5.4 Marketplace Fairness Act - still waiting to be passed
6. Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
6.2 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Category Overview
6.2.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 2: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 3: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 4: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 5: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Table 6: Key Jewelry, watches and accessories Retailers in the US
Table 7: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 8: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Values (US$ billion, %), 2008-2014E
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2008-2014E
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (US$ billion, %), 2008-2014E
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (US$ billion, %), 2014-2019
Figure 5: Gross Domestic Savings Rate (% of Disposable Household Income), 2004-2014
Figure 6: Unemployment Rate (%), 2004-2014
Figure 7: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2004 and 2014E
Figure 8: Inflation Rate (%), 2004-2014
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure in the US (US$ billion), 2004 and 2014E
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2014E
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2004-2014
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2004, 2014, and 2019
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2004-2019
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2014 and 2019E
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (US$), 2006 and 2014
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (US$) and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2006 and 2014
Figure 18:Wearable technology gaining mainstream adoption
Figure 19: Increasing number of consumers embrace m-commerce
Figure 20: Chinese Tourists to the US 2009-2014
Figure 21: Key Components of Doing Business in US Matrix
Figure 22: Share of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories in overall Retail 2014 and 2019
Figure 23: Retail Sales Value and Growth (US$ billion, %) of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories 2014-2019
Figure 24: Spend-per-Head on Jewelry, Watches and Accessories 2014 and 2019
Figure 25: Online Spend in Jewelry, Watches and Accessories 2014-2019
Figure 26: Online Share of total Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Spend 2014 and 2019
Figure 27: Spending per Channel in Jewelry, Watches and Accessories (%) 2014 and 2019
Figure 28: US Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales and Forecast (US$ bn), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 29: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Tiffany and Co.
Blue Nile Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.