Your Cart Is Empty!
- Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for a small share of the total retail sales in Turkey.
- Specialist retailers were the most preferred channel for customers, having accounted for 78.1% of jewelry, watches and accessories sales in 2014
- Easy payment options and the increasing use of certifications have increased the demand for branded jewelries in the country.
- Sales through online channel stood at 1.5% of the total sales in the sector in 2014 and are expected to reach 2.4% by 2019.
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Turkey - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Turkey and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the Turkish retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 Strong economy offers ample growth opportunities for retailers
3.1.1 Robust economy with high growth potential - A positive sign for retailers
3.1.2 Turks tend to spend more as reflected by the lower savings rate
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Retailers to benefit from moderate inflation levels
3.1.5 Household consumption doubles, driving spending power
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization is an ideal scenario for retailers
4 Turkish Shoppers
4.1 Supermarkets and big discounters making inroads into market share of local stores that enjoy customer loyalty
4.2 Burgeoning young and middle class consumer demographics - the key target areas for retailers
4.3 Retailers need to balance between westernized, secular and conservative Muslim population
4.4 Increasing number of Turks looking for wholesome shopping experience
4.5 Increasing popularity of credit/debit cards as mode of payments
4.6 E-commerce has great potential for development in both rural and urban areas
4.6.1 M-commerce is a significant trend for rural communities
4.7 Increasing number of foreign tourist to aid retail growth
5 Doing Business in Turkey
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.3 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Laws for foreign investments
5.3 Regulations to ease retail business establishment
5.4 Draft law on regulation of organized retailers
5.5 Taxation policies
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories
6.2 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Category Overview
6.2.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
7.1.1 This report provides 2014 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2015 - 2019
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (TRY mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 2: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (TRY mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 3: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2014
Table 4: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2014-2019
Table 5: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Table 6: Key Jewelry, watches, and accessories Retailers in Turkey
Table 7: Turkey Exchange Rate TRY-USD (Annual Average), 2009-2014
Table 8: Turkey Exchange Rate TRY-USD (Annual Average), 2015-2019 Forecasts
Table 9: Conlumino Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Conlumino Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2009-2014
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2009-2014
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (TRY billion, %), 2008-2014
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (TRY billion, %), 2014-2019
Figure 5: Gross Domestic Savings as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2004-2014
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2004 and 2014
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate(%), 2005-2014
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2004-2014
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Turkey (TRY billion), 2004 and 2014
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2014
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2004-2014
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2004, 2014 and 2019
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2004-2019
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2014 and 2019E
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2014 and 2019
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (TRY), 2006 and 2014
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (TRY)and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2006 and 2019
Figure 18: Young and middle class population are key target groups
Figure 19: Increasing use of credit cards in Turkey
Figure 20: E-commerce and M-commerce are on a rise
Figure 21: Tourist arrivals to Turkey, (in thousands), 2009 and 2014
Figure 22: Major Province with High Spend on Retail
Figure 23: Key Components of Doing Business in Turkey
Figure 24: Withholding Taxes on Selected Payments of Resident/Non-Resident Corporations
Figure 25: Major Transaction Taxes
Figure 26: Share of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories in overall Retail 2014 and 2019
Figure 27: Retail Sales Value and Growth (TRY billion, %) of Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2014-2019
Figure 28: Spend per Head on Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2014 and 2019
Figure 29: Online Spend in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories 2014-2019
Figure 30: Online Share of total Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories Spend 2014 and 2019
Figure 31: Spending per Channel in Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories (%) 2014 and 2019
Figure 32: Turkey Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retail Sales and Forecast (TRY mn), by Channel Group, 2009-2019
Figure 33: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.