Your Cart Is Empty!
- The metal packaging market in France reached EUR4.0 billion in 2014, an increase of 0.5% compared to the previous year.
- France is one of the largest glass manufacturing countries in the EU. However, the value of glass consumption fell by 2.6% in 2014, to reach a market value of EUR1.4 billion.
- The total market for rigid and flexible plastic packaging stood at EUR11.5 billion in 2014, an increase of 3.1% compared to 2013.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in France Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in France packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within France consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the France packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of France Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
3.1.1 Canadean Tracks 20 Consumer Trends
3.1.2 Canadean consumer data sizes the influence of key consumer needs in the retail market
3.2 Identifying the Key Trends for Packaging
3.2.1 The top 20 trends driving retail consumption in France
3.3.1 Indulgence influences EUR57,645 million worth of CPG products consumption in France per annum
3.3.2 Women are more influenced by the desire for Indulgence
3.3.3 Tweens & Teens (10-15) looks for Indulgent products
3.3.4 Consumers with a high household income seek Indulgent products
3.3.5 Consumers with increased leisure time look for indulgent products
3.4 Changing Age Structures
3.4.1 Changing Age Structures influences EUR25,186 million worth of CPG products consumption in France per annum
3.4.2 Women are more influenced by the desire for Changing Age Structures
3.4.3 The Changing Age Structures is influencing Tweens and Teens (10-15) the most
3.4.4 Changing Age Structures influencing higher wealth group consumers
3.4.5 Changing Age Structures motivating consumers having maximum leisure time
3.5 Personal Space & Time
3.5.1 Personal Space & Time influences EUR25,025 million worth of CPG products consumption in France per annum
3.5.2 Women are more influenced by the desire of Escapism
3.5.3 Consumers aged Tweens & Teens (10-15 years) are searching for Personal Space & Time
3.5.4 Consumers with average income desire Personal Space & Time
3.5.5 Consumers with maximum spare time look for Personal Space & Time
3.6 Better Value for Money
3.6.1 Better Value for Money influences EUR22,973 million worth of CPG products consumption in France per annum
3.6.2 Female are more influenced by the desire for Better Value for Money
3.6.3 Tweens & Teens (10-15 years) are more likely to purchase products aligned with Better Value for Money
3.6.4 Lower income consumers seek better value products
3.6.5 Consumers with maximum spare time are more likely to seek better value products
3.7 Changing Lifestages
3.7.1 Changing Lifestages influences EUR22,879 million worth of CPG products consumption in France per annum
3.7.2 Females are more influenced with Changes in Lifestages
3.7.3 Changing Lifestages is causing Tweens & Teens (10-15 years) to switch products
3.7.4 Consumers with moderate household income are most influenced by Changing Lifestages
3.7.5 Consumers with higher spare time influenced more by Changing Lifestages
3.8 Increased tourist spending presents opportunity
3.9 Drive-through outlets: A new way of Retailing
3.1 Technology-infused shopping seeing an increase
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 France Packaging by Material
4.1.2 France Packaging by Sector
4.1.3 France Packaging by Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Sector
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Sector
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Sector
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Sector
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Sector
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Pack by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key design trends
5.1.1 Light weighting is critical to reducing packaging costs for French packaging manufacturers
5.1.2 Eco-friendly packaging gaining importance
5.1.3 Convenience remains a vital factor in achieving Packaging and Product differentiation
5.1.4 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.2 Key manufacturing trends
5.2.1 Smaller sized cans seeing high growth in the French functional drinks market
5.2.2 Sustainability and recyclability are major forces shaping the French packaging industry
5.2.3 Manufacturing processes are evolving with efficient production needs
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Packaging Regulatory Framework
6.3 Role of Grenelle Law in boosting recycling
6.4 France has banned BPA in food packaging
6.5 Recycling targets for packaging in France
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.1 Paper & Board
7.1.4 Flexible Packaging
7.2 Key Companies in France Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Companies in France Packaging Industry
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5 Consumer Survey Definitions
8.5.1 Demographic Definitions
8.6.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.6.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.6.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.6.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.6.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.6.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.7 About Canadean
DS Smith Plc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.