Your Cart Is Empty!
- In terms of production, the German packaging market valued EUR34.8 billion in 2014, an increase of 2.7% from the previous year.
- Paper & Board packaging holds the second largest share of the packaging market in Germany, valued at EUR12.6 billion as of 2014.
- The German Glass packaging market valued EUR2.6 billion in 2014, accounting for approximately 24% of the all Glass produced within the country.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in Germany Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Germany packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Germany consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Germany packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of the Germany Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
3.1.1 Canadean Tracks 20 Consumer Trends
3.1.2 Canadean consumer data sizes the influence of key consumer needs in the retail market
3.2 Identifying the Key Trends for Packaging
3.2.1 The top 20 trends driving retail consumption in Germany
3.3.1 Indulgence influences EUR73,112 million worth of CPG products consumption in Germany per annum
3.3.2 Men are more influenced by the desire for Indulgence
3.3.3 Tweens & Teens (10-15) looks for Indulgent products
3.3.4 Highly Affluent consumers seek Indulgent products
3.3.5 Time Rich consumers look for indulgent products
3.4 Better Value for Money
3.4.1 The Better Value for Money trend influences EUR34,403 million worth of CPG products consumption in Germany per annum
3.4.2 Women are more influenced by the desire for Better Value for Money
3.4.3 Tweens & Teens (10-15 years old) look for Better Value products
3.4.4 Hard Pressed consumers seek Better Value products
3.4.5 Time Rich Consumers look for Better Value products
3.5.1 Individualism influences EUR28,389 million worth of CPG products consumption in Germany per annum
3.5.2 Women are more influenced by the desire for Individualism
3.5.3 Tweens & Teens consumers influenced by the desire for Individualism
3.5.4 Moderate and Hard Pressed consumers are influenced by the desire for Individualism
3.5.5 Consumers with more time to spare are influenced by Individualism
3.6 Changing Lifestages
3.6.1 Changing Lifestages influences EUR23,946 million worth of CPG products consumption in Germany annually
3.6.2 Women are more influenced by the Changing Lifestages trend
3.6.3 Tweens & Teens are more likely to purchase products influenced by the Changing Lifestages trend
3.6.4 Higher income consumers seek products to meet Changing Lifestages
3.6.5 Time Rich consumers are more concerned about their Changing Lifestages
3.7 Fun & Enjoyment
3.7.1 Fun & Enjoyment influences EUR22,241 million worth of CPG products consumption in Germany per annum
3.7.2 Men are more influenced by the desire of Fun & Enjoyment
3.7.3 Tweens & Teens are in greatest need of Fun & Enjoyment
3.7.4 Highly Affluent consumers are more likely to seek Fun & Enjoyment
3.7.5 Consumers with higher spare time gives more importance to products offering Fun & Enjoyment
3.8 Changing purchase patterns necessitate new approaches in packaging
3.8.1 E-commerce drives the need for new packaging designs and labeling
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 German Packaging by Material
4.1.2 German Packaging by Industry
4.1.3 German Packaging by Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Industry
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Industry
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastics Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Industry
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Industry
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Industry
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key Design Trends
5.1.1 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.1.2 The German packaging market is highly cost conscious
5.1.3 German consumers choose products that offer convenience
5.1.4 Eco-friendly packaging gaining importance
5.1.5 Plastics enter traditional territories of other materials
5.2 Key Manufacturing Trends
5.2.1 Labeling innovation as a tool to brand visibility
5.2.2 Smaller beverage Cans gaining popularity in the German market
5.2.3 German manufacturers are at the forefront of dealing with sustainability issues
5.2.4 Nascent manufacturing processes that evolved with technological advancements
5.2.5 Difficulties in raw material procurement are driving up costs
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Key Directives and Laws
6.3 German Packaging Ordinance
6.4 Recycling targets
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.1 Flexible Packaging
7.1.2 Paper & Board
7.1.3 Rigid Plastics
7.1.4 Rigid Metal
7.2 Key Companies in the German Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Financial Deals
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5 Consumer Survey Definitions
8.5.1 Demographic Definitions
8.6.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.6.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.6.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.6.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.6.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.6.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.7 About Canadean
Berry Plastics Corporation
Silgan Holdings Inc.
Crown Holdings Inc.
Silgan Holdings Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.