Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Indonesian packaging industry was valued at IDR63 trillion in 2014. Plastic packaging has the largest share of 56%, followed by Paper & Board (24%), Metal (15%), and Glass (5%) packaging.
- The Indonesian Plastics packaging market, which accounts for a 56% share of the total packaging demand in Indonesia, was valued at IDR35.5 trillion in 2014.
- At 24%, Paper & Board packaging holds the second largest share of the packaging market in Indonesia, valued at IDR15.1 trillion in 2014.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in Indonesia Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Indonesia packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Indonesia consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Indonesia packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break-up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of the Indonesia Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Young and urban consumers are key in the Indonesian retail market
3.1.1 A young population increasingly shapes consumer preferences in Indonesia
3.1.2 Halal products are hugely popular in Indonesia due to a large Muslim population
3.1.3 Urban consumers will seek packaging that is attractive as well as convenient
3.2 Changing macroeconomic conditions impact buying patterns
3.2.1 Positive economic outlook boosts Indonesian retail packaging industry
3.2.2 Growing income disparity will drive the demand for both high and low end packaging
3.2.3 Evolving retail landscape in Indonesia proves impetus to packaging demand
3.3 New shopping behaviors
3.3.1 Growing E-Commerce in Indonesia is a new opportunity particularly for transit packaging
3.3.2 Increasingly beauty-conscious Indonesians will drive the growth of the cosmetic industry
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Indonesia Packaging by Material
4.1.2 Indonesia Packaging by Industry
4.1.3 Indonesia Packaging by Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Industry
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Industry
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastics Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Industry
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Industry
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Industry
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key Design Trends
5.1.1 Reduction in packaging weight is a key strategy in cost reduction
5.1.2 Redesigning closures for enhanced convenience getting popular in Indonesia
5.1.3 Refill pouches are increasingly gaining popularity for non-food products in Indonesia
5.1.4 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.2 Key Manufacturing Trends
5.2.1 Technological advancements being inducted in packaging manufacturing processes in Indonesia
5.2.2 Environmentally-friendly packaging gains foothold in Indonesia
5.2.3 Sachets are growing in the Indonesian FMCG market
5.2.4 Packaging demand for plastic bottles is increasing as a result of growth in bottled water consumption
5.2.5 Difficulties in raw material procurement are driving up costs
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Key Directives and Laws
6.2.1 Food Packaging Regulations
6.2.2 Tobacco packaging and labeling
6.2.3 Waste Management Regulations
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.1 Flexible Packaging
7.1.2 Paper & Board
7.1.3 Rigid Plastics
7.1.4 Rigid Metal
7.2 Key Companies in the Indonesian Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Financial Deals
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.5.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.5.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.5.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.5.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.5.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.6 About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.