Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Italian packaging industry valued EUR15.6 billion in 2014, an increase of 1.3% from the previous year. Food and Beverages are the largest sectors in the Italian packaging market, followed by Health &Beauty and Pharmaceuticals.
- Plastic packaging retains the dominant position in the Italian packaging market, valuing EUR9.2billion in 2014. In percentage terms, this translates to 44.2% of the market.
- After Plastics and Paper & Board, Metal packaging is the third largest part of the Italian packaging market, valuing EUR3.8 billion in 2014. Italy is one of the major European producers of light metal packaging for use in Food, Beverage, and Health & Beauty products.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in Italy Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Italy packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Italy consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Italy packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of the Italian Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
3.1.1 Canadean Tracks 20 Consumer Trends
3.1.2 Canadean consumer data sizes the influence of key consumer needs in the retail market
3.2 Identifying the Key Trends for Packaging
3.2.1 The top 20 trends driving retail consumption in Italy
3.3 Better Value for Money
3.3.1 EUR28,766 million worth of CPG products consumed in Italy as influenced by Better Value for Money
3.3.2 Italian men are more concerned about better value products as compared to women
3.3.3 Tweens & Early Teens are seeking better value products
3.3.4 Hard Pressed consumers are looking for better value products
3.3.5 Time Rich consumers are looking for better value products compared to other groups based on leisure time
3.4 Personal Space & Time
3.4.1 Personal Space & Time influences EUR21,725 million worth of CPG products consumption in Italy per annum
3.4.2 Personal Space & Time influencing men more than women
3.4.3 Tweens & Teens seeking Personal Space & Time
3.4.4 Wealthier consumers are seeking more Personal Space & Time
3.4.5 Consumers with maximum leisure time look for Personal Space & Time
3.5 Changing Age Structures
3.5.1 Changing Age Structures influences EUR21,385 million worth of CPG products consumption in Italy per annum
3.5.2 Men desire age-specific products more than women
3.5.3 Changing Age Structures influences Kids & Babies and Tweens & Early Teens
3.5.4 Consumers with lowest wealth desires for age-specific products
3.5.5 Time Rich consumers desire Age-Specific products
3.6 Busy Lives
3.6.1 Busy Lives influences EUR18,258 million worth of CPG products consumption in Italy per annum
3.6.2 Busy Lives influencing Italian Men more than women
3.6.3 Tweens & Early Teens show the greatest need for convenience
3.6.4 Consumers with moderate wealth are inclined to buy convenient products
3.6.5 Time Rich consumers seeking convenient products
3.7 Quality Seeking
3.7.1 Quality Seeking influences EUR16,101 million worth of CPG product consumption in Italy per annum
3.7.2 Both genders are equally inclined to buy quality products
3.7.3 Quality is most important among Kids & Babies
3.7.4 All wealth groups seek better quality products
3.7.5 Consumers with more spare time look for fine quality products in Italy
3.8 New shopping Behaviours
3.8.1 Price conscious Italians turn to money saving strategies
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Italy Packaging by Material
4.1.2 Italy Packaging by Sector
4.1.3 Italy Packaging by Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Sector
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Sector
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Sector
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Sector
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Sector
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key Design Trends
5.1.1 Lightweighting is a key theme in Italian packaging market
5.1.2 Innovative, convenient and environmentally-friendly packaging is being developed
5.1.3 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.2 Key Manufacturing Trends
5.2.1 Manufacturing processes continue to evolve with the latest technological advancements
5.2.2 Technology upgrades drives innovation in the Italian packaging industry
5.2.3 Manufacturing technologies in Italy evolving with emergence of environmental concerns
5.2.4 Difficulties in raw material procurement are driving up costs
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Key Directives and Laws
6.3 Packaging waste management systems
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.1 Flexible Packaging
7.1.2 Paper & Board
7.1.3 Rigid Plastics
7.1.4 Rigid Metal
7.2 Key Companies in the Italian Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Financial Deals
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5 Consumer Survey Definitions
8.5.1 Demographic Definitions
8.6.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.6.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.6.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.6.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.6.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.6.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.7 About Canadean
Smurfit Kappa Holdings Italia Spa
Tetra PakItaliana Spa
DS Smith Packaging Italia Spa
Solvay Benvic Italia Spa
ItalyGuala Closure Spa.
: Rexam Beverage Can Italia SRL
Crown Imballaggi Italia SRL
Ardagh Group ItalyGuala Closures Spa.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.